Friday, August 4, 2006

TGIF

hi friends, I'm so happy it's Friday !!!!!!!!! I did some errands this morning, went out to lunch with my mom, shopped a little bit at Tower Records, there is this song by the Depeche Mode called Precious, I love that song !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought the cd today and I wanted Pretty Woman too , but I'll go back and get it tommorow, I'm working tommorow but I'll get it before I start work.My nose is still running, guess I'll make some hot tea later, hope you all have a great weekend, Love You All Lisa 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you are feeling ok today and can enjoy work. Dont work too hard! i bet its busy at your store..its been a zoo all week at mine!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you aren't getting sick!!!

Have a great weekend, Lisa!

Hugs,
Jackie