Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hope I Did'nt Go Overboard With Reminders

Hi friends, I sent you all so many  reminder's about tonight's CSI episode.I hope I did'nt go overboard sending reminders to you guys.I really hope you all enjoy the CSI episode tonight, it makes me feel really good that so many of you guys will be watching it with me.It will be on in about 10 minutes here, although some of you have already seen it !!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great Friday, feel free to email me your thoughts after seeing the episode Gumdrops, Love You All Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa!  Sorry I had to miss it... my kids "made" me watch America's Got Talent..  DANG!  Have a great night!  Michelle

Anonymous said...

I was going to watch it, Lisa, but I got caught up in the 2 hrs they had of Greys Anatomy.  It was just to good after the first one at 8:00 to not watch the conclusion at 9:00. Sorry.  I'm sure it was a very good episode though..

Jackie

Anonymous said...

It may take me a few days to get to watch it.....lots going on here...but i WILL watch it and tell you the truth of what i think.
XO lisa

Anonymous said...

I watched Gum Drops, dont worry, I didn't forget.
Missie