Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday Thoughts

hi friends, hope you all had a good Saturday.I worked today and Mr Celio was there looking great as always.It was a good day all in all.I bought a new TV Guide after work at the store and there is a little picture in it from Gumdrops .I ca'nt wait for you guys to see it this Thursday night, I will be anxious to hear your feedback after seeing it especially if this is the first time you guys have ever seen the shows.My friend Jen told me that Monday and Tuesday in Las Vegas the cast will be there filming , darn is it too late to catch a plane to Vegas ?Jen will be coming there Wednesday so she will just miss seeing them, Damn it, I could have asked her to take a picture of Jorja Fox for me :( Anyhow have a good Sunday everyone, Love and Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you ever went on ebay and tried to bid on something about Jorja Fox?
Sounds like you had a good Sat. Love,lisa