Thursday, August 3, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

hi friends, just wanted to thank you for your kind thoughts to me about breaking up with Randy.I know I have'nt mentioned him much in my journal but our relationship seemed doomed from the start.Yes he was gorgeous and had a killer smile and I love how my heart beat with joy whenever he was near me , but one thing that I hated he did was every time he phoned me he would talk about his ex, and frankly my dears I did'nt want to hear about her.I guess I was a good sport about it and always listened but my god enough already with the ex-girlfriend !!!!!!!! Anyhow I'm just going to dust myself off and maybe enjoy my freedom now.I think I am catching a cold, I have been sneezing all day and I worked out for two hours tonight, I had to see my CSI since the TV in my bedroom is acting up again, hopefully in two weeks it will be working again, but I am getting fed up with CBS only coming in decent like every two weeks, I need my CSI fix every Thursday night !!!!!!!!!!!! Love You All Lisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Sorry I missed your IM, hon... I walked away from the computer and was watching "Greys Anatomy."
I still haven't received the "letter' you said you sent.  I'll let you know when I do.

Sorry about you and Randy, but sometimes you gotta do, what you gotta do!  Talking about the X all the time would get to me to!

Hang in there

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Your going to be just fine sweetie.
Take some time for yourself!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

You are worth so much Lisa....i want you to meet a man who sweeps you off your feet! Mr. RIGHT...thats what you deserve more than anything!
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the CSI thursday....hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

If all he did was talk about his ex, then he still had feelings for her and it's better you guys broke up.  You deserve to have someone who only thinks about and talks about YOU!!
Missie