Saturday, October 13, 2007

Anyone else for a World Market Coupon ?????????

Hi friends, hope you all are having a good Saturday.I have 3 coupons from my store ( Cost Plus World Market)  ready to mail for Angie, Lyn and Donna and Barbara.Would anyone else like one ? Let me know ok, I would like to pimp my store a little now, and reccomend some of my favorite things from there.

1) The Gia Russa whole wheat pasta and the Gia Russa Artichoke heart pasta sauce, both are delicious and the pasta sauce has very little sugar.

2) The Cadbury candy bars, OMG, nothing better then a english candy bar, the Cadbury Crunch bar and the Chunky Kit Kat and the Cadbury Fruit and Nut bar are delicious and favorites of mine.

3) The Fiji bottled water is favorite of mine too, it has a really pure and refreshing taste.

4) The Republic of Tea Ginger Peach tea, this tea is one of our most popular flavors and has a sweet and spicy flavor.

5) The Haribo candies, OMG these are so good, my two favorite flavors are the Haribo peaches and the Fruit salad, so good !!!!!!!!!!!!

6) The Izze sodas, I love these, they are a natural soda made with fruit juice and carbonated water , my favorite flavor is the green apple one.

7) Kona Coast Macadamia pancake and waffle mix, OMG love this stuff !!!!!!!!!

Ok that is all the pimping of my store for today, if any of you want to look at the website online it is www.worldmarket.com hope you all are having a great weekend, Love You All Lisa XOXO

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Sounds like you are feeling better about World Market today.
That is good!
We'll go check out when we get the coupon.
That is awesome.
Son is here and wants me to cook something...and also wants on the computer.
that artichoke stuff you mentioned sounds really good.  Son says "it's sick".
Maybe I will be on later...
Have a good day...it's nearly 8pm here.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

OMG!  I so wish we had one of these even remotely close to me.  Reminds me of my old Wild Oats days!

Anonymous said...

I was just looking on the website for your store to see where the closest store was to me...and there are none in NY...or the Northeast area!!  Looks like an awesome store so I'm bummed...everything you suggested sounds so good.  I have tried the cadbury fruit and nut bar...a fav or mine too!!!

xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

thank you for the offer but don't think we have a store here. Have a wonderful week. Janie

Anonymous said...

For someone that doesn't like their job that much you are sure pimping that store!  LOL  Have a nice Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on the My So-Called Life DVDs.  I'll put them on my Xmas list!

xoxoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

i dont have your store anywhere near me...that stuff sounds good though.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

We don't have that store here. : (

Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

That's nice of you to share. We don't have those stores this way. Have a great weekend.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

If you have any left I would like one please :)
Caitlin and I love your store!

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for candies, but my hips don't much care for them.  I'm sure everyone will get a lot of use out of those coupons.  Have a good Sunday.  Luv ya!  

Allison

Anonymous said...

Too bad we don't have a World Market around here!  Thanks anyway.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I have never heard of your store before. Interesting.   Sorry I have not been around to visit in a while.  I have not been getting my alerts.  I'm glad to hear you are doing good though.  : )  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I will have to try the tea. I am such a tea drinker!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'll take one if you have any left if not no biggie
Donna In tEXAS