Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Hi friends, thank you to Missie for the awesome tag above.That earthquake last night brought back bad memories from the 1989 quake that was a 7.2, the biggest one I have ever felt.That was a very scary day and one I will never forget. I was off work today and I went to the exercise room for a while, after my workout I noticed a honeybee on it's back in the swimming pool fighting for it's life.I took my keys and flipped it out of the pool so I did my good deed for the day.Hopefully the little bee lived.I hope you all are having a fun Halloween, I know all of you with little kids or grandkids had fun taking them out for treats, I loved Halloween as a kid.It is still one of my favorites as far as holidays, all fun and no hype , I hope you all have a great Halloween night , tommorow is Thursday, CSI night.I thought the crossover episode was tommorow night for some reason but tommorow is a Halloween themed CSI- should be interesting for sure.Have a good one everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have never had an earthquake in Ohio but in the 80's there was an earth tremor..i was in the bathtub when that happened. I am glad this earth quake didnt hurt you!
love,lisa
did you see anything about that Ohio murderer in your city?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Happy Halloween to you.
Son just got back with lot's of goodies, he's in the tub now trying to scrub off his face make-up.  So I will check out his bag for hershey bars!
I am tired...again.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the bee won't see you tomorrow and sting you.  Wouldn't that be par for the course.  LOL Have a good night cutie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. what Phil said.. about the bee..lol  

Have a Happy Halloween, Ms Lisa!!

Love you
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Lisa!
Hugs,
Dana
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success/entries/2007/10/30/happy-halloweentrick-or-treat/737

http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success/entries/2007/10/31/trick-or-treats-thru-j-land/739

Anonymous said...

Did you get any aftershocks today?  I remember the Northridge earthquake and that was awful bad where we live.  Have a good November Lisa.  Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Never been in an earthquake and don't wanna start now. You can keepem. Glad you are okay.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome Thursday!

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

hI lISA!  I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR SAVING A LIFE!  ENJOY YOUR CSI!

Anonymous said...

I hope the bee survived !! LOL
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Poor Bee!  I wouldn't let Kevin kill any honey bees this summer since they seem to be going extinct.  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed spending part of my Hallowe'en with you! Glad the earthquake wan not worse than it was, and that you are ok. Love, Margo

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great halloween!  Looking forward to the CSI tonight  lol, should be good!  Hugz, Teresa

http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great Halloween. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the earthquake videos.  I've LOVED California but don't think I could handle that possibility hanging over my head.  Of course, here I sit in godforsaken Hanover PA, right smack dab between Washingtion DC and NYC (with Philly and Baltimore even closer) awaiting our first nuclear attack...

Anonymous said...

Well glad that it was not too bad this last time! Funny about the bee! lol Sure hope you had a happy Halloween, we did. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

You are like me in helping little animals! I did not feel anything from the quake. Are you to far north of us?
Kelli
Http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom