Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Changes

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good Tuesday.Mine was ok, I met my new manager Greg today.He's ok, I did'nt really get to see much of him because he was in the office most of the day but he seemed alright.My day at work was quiet and uneventful.My stomach seemed a little upset today , I do'nt think it's the flu.In two week's I'll be going to get the flu shot.I try to get it every year .When I got home the new TV Guide was waiting , OMG that cover, wow !!!!!! And there are Grissom and Sara pictures inside as well and I went on some of Jorja's fansites when I came home and I saw a picture of Sara and Grissom from the last episode she will be on and I was like OMG !!!!!!! I would post it but for some reason I ca'nt but it's a great picture that made me smile.I hope you all have a great Wednesday, it is really hot here today, almost humid.I Love You All Lisa XOXO

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I still haven't found a TV guide. Can you believe that? I mean I know someone in my town has to have one. Glad I'm not dependant on one. Glad your day at work was good.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

It's warm here as well.  Did you return your application to the book store?

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I have never gotten a flu shot.
Hope your manager is a nice guy and not an ass.
Cute too!
Going to watch Dance now.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

sure hope that you come to like Greg.....there is always alot of paperwork involved in being a manager i guess. I have a tummy ache too..i hope yours goes away FAST.
LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your day at work wasn't as hectic as usual. Bet that felt good. Hope you like your manager really well. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

have a good week:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

your stomach was probably upset because you were meeting a new boss. ((((hugs))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You seem to be in a pretty good mood.  I think maybe some of your sickness symptoms may have something to do with the changes going on like the new store manager, the maybe finding another job, etc.  Tackle it head on girlie girl and don't have fear.  FDR said "the only to fear is fear itself."  Stay strong and happy.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Keep some EX-Strength TUMS on hand for when your tummy gets out of whack.  That stuff works pretty good.

xoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better, Lisa..  I do hope that Greg turns out to be as nice as Anthony.  Okay, he probably won't be.. but one can hope, right? :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I sure hope Greg is good to you, your a dedicated employee !
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I hope Greg works out..i am sure he will love you...
Have a great wednesday too!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

awww, to bad you weren't able to post it. Maybe once you get to know Greg better you will know if you like him. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa.  I'm glad to hear you are doing well.   Good luck with your new manager at work.  My daughter watches CSI religiously. lol  I'm not that into tv but she is and her new show is Good Eats with that crazy guy in it!  Have you seen that?  Hope you have a wonderful day!!  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

aaawww, I hope you have a good day.
Lisa