Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Saying " Goodbye" sucks

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good Wednesday.I went into work feeling sad today that it was Anthony's last day.I had gotten him a cute little "Goodbye" card and told him what a great boss he had always been and I had written my email address inside.It was a quiet day and 4:00 rolled around fast.I saw him over in the Wine department when I left and I gave him the card.He was busy so I waited .He told me how he had enjoyed working with me and what a great employee I was, I felt tears in my eyes that quickly spilled down my face.I hated myself for crying in front of him but losing such a great person as him hurt .Sorry you guys I was too chicken to ask him about the picture.He told me that he would email me and shook my hand and I left with a lump in my throat  still crying.Usually I can hold it together and rarely do I cry in front of others but today was hard.Also all the news about Jorja leaving CSI had made me sad too, thank you to everyone who emailed me all the articles.It is better in a way to know that it was her decision to leave and nobody forced her out , and I saw she wants to do other things.I want her to be happy and I will always support her no matter what she does.She is and always will be my favorite actress.I know that with her talent and amazing acting abilities she will find work on something else.Tommorow night is CSI night, now that Jorja is leaving for sure it does'nt seem like she will say "Yes" to Grissom 's proposal tommorow night which is sad but I guess we will see.Have a good Thursday everyone , oh and before I end this entry if any of you are interested in dropping a few pounds before Christmas one of my favorite J- Landers ( Emmi) is looking for members for her weight loss group Thinchicks, I am proud to be a member because I need a good kick in the ass and someone to motivate me about eating better and exercising.So if any of you are interested in joining email Emmi at Thinchicks@yahoogroups.com Emmi is a wonderful friend and a great person, Have a good Thursday everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate saying goodbye to people! I could stand to lose a few pounds. Everyday I swear that I am going to start to walk with the dogs, but I do not do it. The dogs could stand to lose a few pounds as well! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

You will be OK Lisa.  You just have a lot of emotions in you and showing others that you have them is not a bad thing.  I'm sure Anthony was surprised how much you cared about him.  Hope you have a good day tomorrow sweetie. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

I was inside all day because of the rain storms. Tears show true feelings so sure he was touched. Hope you have a great week and things at work go good for you. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

i am sorry he is gone. i hope the next boss is nice also. (((((((Hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am so sorry about Anthony and Jorja.
What a double wammy.
I had to say good bye this week too.
Will write to you about it now.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

So sorry today was a hard day for you Lisa. Hope things get better soon. I'm sitting here mad NOW because I'm trying to read journals and my computer is screwing up. IF it goes out this time I don't know if I'll be able to fix it. GGggrrrr....
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Emotions are rough -- but they make us human.  That's a good and a bad thing.  Have a good Thursday.

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that he's gone. But maybe you'll get someone that you will like just as much.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

(((((Lisa)))))) I'm sorry about Anthony :(  been there, done that and it sucks majorly... Hugz, Teresa

http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that Anthony is gone..I know what that feeling is like and it's raw...
hope you are okay...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

{{{LISA}}} Sorry you had such a rough day with Anthony leaving. I'm sure you two will keep in touch by e-mail. Emmi

Anonymous said...

sorry your sad
Donna In TEXAs

Anonymous said...

You never did tell us 'where' Anthony is going?  Is he leaving retail altogether, or is he just moving to another store?

I know you're sad Lisa...  I'm so sorry that you are.. :(

Hugs
Jackie

http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

I would be sad if such a great manager left my employment also.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Cnange sometimes is no fun.  I hope you will make the best of it and keep a positive attitude.  Smile cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

It's hard seeing a good boss leave.  I hope your next one will be just as nice.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

i cry ALL the time at moments that are not COOL to cry in. So, dont feel bad. Anthony knows you cared about him.....it is normal to show your feelings sweetie.
love you
lj

Anonymous said...

I cry a lot now too.  I never used to I am sorta glad that I do now.  rose

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie....I'm so sorry. I'm a very sensitive person and I cry all the time even if theres people around. So many hugs to you!
Lisa