Saturday, October 20, 2007

Super Busy Saturday

 Hi friends, I worked today and it was absolutely nuts in my store, very busy and I had huge lines all day.I missed Anthony being there and I got 20 customers to sign - up for our coupons in thier email , I was sorry he was'nt there for me to share that news with, he would have been proud of me.After work I went to Barnes and Noble's to get a job application and to buy the new Entertainment Weekly magazine with Carrie Underwood on the cover.For those of you who are Jorja fans in the new Entertainment Weekly magazine there is a great Jorja Fox article inside this week with some stunning picture of her inside including the one I posted above.One of the things I love about Jorja is that she is a natural beauty and she is 'nt your basic big boobs and blond hair Hollywood type. .I love that Grissom is paired up with Sara, I could never see him with Catherine or Lady Heather for that matter but Sara is perfect for him.I am looking forward to the next CSI which will be on not next week but the week after with Anthony Lapaglia from Without A Trace.I love the show Without A Trace almost as much as CSI and I do'nt give it as many shout -outs as I should but that is an amazing show as well and I have enjoyed watching it for years .I hope you all have a great weekend, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont like Carrie Underwood...i do love Poppy Montgomery.....i have not watched CSI yet.....will you continue to try to get so many emails since Anthony is gone?
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got that application.  Make sure you fill it out and turn it in and talk to a manager when you do.  Introduce yourself.  Make sure they know who you are.  Have a good Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

3 holidays coming!! Won't be long until Christmas! Wow! Where has the time gone this year?? Hope you also have a great weekend. Janie

Anonymous said...

Good idea getting the B & N application.  That always looked like a cool place to work!

xoxoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Good move on getting the application...good for you!
Pretty Pic of Jorja!
I am going backt to bed.
Take care.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job application and I agree hand it to someone important, it makes them put a face to the application, go for it!
bella x

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day at work. I think you would love working at B&N. All those books I would go crazy.
Catherine is like Grissom's sister that would be gross. They'll never get together because then who would they each cry to when something happens. IF you think about it those two share everything personal they don't want others to know.
I love to watch Without A Trace and I'm excited that they'll be together.
Take care, Chrissie  

Anonymous said...

Good luck with B & N !! What a cool place to work for.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie..thanks for the coupon..got it yesterday!! Will have fun using it...
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the coupon, can't wait to use it :)
Barnes and noble application....good luck! I love that store too :)
Have a great Sunday.

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Beautifuk pic of jorja. I also watch Without a Trace ... I used to watch it every afternoon. Then Law & Order took it's place so now I'm hooked on it ever afternoon. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you got a lot of people to sign up for the email! And good luck with the aplication.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a busy but satifying day getting all those people to sign up like you did.  I think you have a knack for that.  Hope you have a good day today!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday!
Missie

Anonymous said...

busy does make the time fly at work! xoxo rose

Anonymous said...

I was thinkin' about ya while I read that Jorga Fox article in EW...

Anonymous said...

hope your enjoying your weekend. (((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I did hear that she was leaving the show sometime...waiting to see if she does...I think it is gonna happen sometime mid season..hope you have a great week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Hey girl.........I recieved he coupons a couple days ago.  Thx for sending.  I've never been 2 WW so it'll be interesting to see what they have.
Hugs,
Dana