Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pimping Some More of my faves

 Hi friends, I am about to give a shout -out to some more of my new favorite products so here goes .....................

1) Ok my new favorite product right now is Angie's lemon meringue whipped body butter- I love this stuff !!!!!!!!!!! It smells soooooooo fresh and clean and delicious just like lemon meringue pie and it gives me a lift every time I put it on.Angie's products put the ones at Bath and Body Works and The Body Shop to shame, check out her skincare website to view all of her products http://www.canyonsunskincare.com -I highly reccomend the lemon meringue lotion.

2) I needed some laundry detergent the other day so I bought the Tide with Downy in the April Fresh scent.OMG this detergent smells amazing and all my clothes smell so good and fresh.I washed my bedspread in it too and it smells great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Ok I know I've mentioned this CD before but I ca'nt get enough of the Air CD titled Pocket Symphony .If you are ever going on a long road trip this CD is one of the most relaxing and best chill ones I have ever heard.Seriously even if you hear it once it's hard to forget it.

4) For cat lovers , the 2008 page a day Calender called Stuff On My Cat- OMG I love this calender so much.It shows pictures of cats with hats on and scarves and pretty much anything, pinecones, empty Mac boxes, bubbles, you name it, I have the 2007 one now and just bought the 2008 one at Barnes and Nobles, it makes me smile every day.

5) These cookies are sold at my store, they are the Cadbury Orange Wedge cookies and they are to die for.Pretty much anything Cadbury is a winner though, the combination of chocolate and orange together is magic.

6) Also from my store the John Mc Cain Steel cut oatmeal- Mmmmm so delicious on a cold morning with a little cream and brown sugar.

7) One more favorite from my store, the Sticky Fingers muffin mixes -OMG these are so good.I love the blueberry one but they are all great .Ok that is my product shout -out for the day, make it a great upcoming week everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXOXO

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of them sound great. Will have to check them out. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Ok I will have to see if there is a world market near us. I know that I would have to leave my house.... but I am willing to give it a try! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

All that stuff sounds terrific. When I get some extra money I'm gonna order some stuff from Angie. I want my best friend to try her stuff. My daughter uses something with Downy in it, but I think it's a liquid fabric softener and it's to die for too. Everyone at the apartment always says something smells good Kait must be doing laundry LOL. Nice to know that everyone thinks she has the best smelling home. I'm disappointed that the missing CSIs are not coming on any this week, the only one on is Nesting Dolls and I may have seen parts of it because it looks familiar. I forgot to tell you that I still had that VHS recording of 801. Don't know if you still need it or not, but I have it saved for you. Just email me IF you still need or want it. Thanks for sharing what you like with all of us.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

WM is now selling the mini calendars plus the nice bigger ones too...they dont have a huge selection....i get the same one every year.
Angie's product is TOP NOTCH.
LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

there's a "stuff on my cat" website isn't there?  I'm sure I saw one once.

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Awesome list ! I love Angies products...she's amazing.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
They all sound great!
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

LOL...okay now  you have me hungry!  Hope you have a great week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Now you've gone and made me hungry... BUT.. I am downing my daily salad, so I shall get through it! lol

I will go over and check out Angie's website.  I've heard others talk highly about her products.  Guess it's time I checked them out! :)

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

The tide I love also but my hubby is alertic to the stuff so I have to use unscented bummer
Donna In TEXAS