Hi friends, I am about to give a shout -out to some more of my new favorite products so here goes .....................
1) Ok my new favorite product right now is Angie's lemon meringue whipped body butter- I love this stuff !!!!!!!!!!! It smells soooooooo fresh and clean and delicious just like lemon meringue pie and it gives me a lift every time I put it on.Angie's products put the ones at Bath and Body Works and The Body Shop to shame, check out her skincare website to view all of her products http://www.canyonsunskincare.com -I highly reccomend the lemon meringue lotion.
2) I needed some laundry detergent the other day so I bought the Tide with Downy in the April Fresh scent.OMG this detergent smells amazing and all my clothes smell so good and fresh.I washed my bedspread in it too and it smells great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Ok I know I've mentioned this CD before but I ca'nt get enough of the Air CD titled Pocket Symphony .If you are ever going on a long road trip this CD is one of the most relaxing and best chill ones I have ever heard.Seriously even if you hear it once it's hard to forget it.
4) For cat lovers , the 2008 page a day Calender called Stuff On My Cat- OMG I love this calender so much.It shows pictures of cats with hats on and scarves and pretty much anything, pinecones, empty Mac boxes, bubbles, you name it, I have the 2007 one now and just bought the 2008 one at Barnes and Nobles, it makes me smile every day.
5) These cookies are sold at my store, they are the Cadbury Orange Wedge cookies and they are to die for.Pretty much anything Cadbury is a winner though, the combination of chocolate and orange together is magic.
6) Also from my store the John Mc Cain Steel cut oatmeal- Mmmmm so delicious on a cold morning with a little cream and brown sugar.
7) One more favorite from my store, the Sticky Fingers muffin mixes -OMG these are so good.I love the blueberry one but they are all great .Ok that is my product shout -out for the day, make it a great upcoming week everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXOXO