Sunday, October 28, 2007

Not much to say

  Hi friends, this is my second attempt writing this entry.I was feeling a little sad today , it is starting to sink in that Jorja will be leaving the show next month and it sucks.I am so afraid that once she leaves CSI she will disappear from TV forever and that makes me so sad.I may not want to watch CSI after she leaves because I am afraid the show may become stupid, I mean I am not liking those articles about a so-called new love interest for Grissom after Sara leaves.It does'nt sound very Grissom -like to me for him to quickly move on to someone else right after Sara leaves, I mean he did state in Living Doll that Sara was the only person he ever loved so seriously WTH ? I just think once Jorja leaves I wo'nt like the direction the show will go in, Just my thoughts, I know some of you may think I am being ridiculous about this but picture your favorite person leaving a show you loved to watch and how you would feel.I told you guys way back in September if Jorja left I would be sad and it was true.Ok enough CSI bitching.I did errands today and now it looks like it wants to rain out, Chrissie thank you for posting the daylight savings time entry this morning, I swear I thought it was this weekend, but wow it is late this year being next weekend.Halloween is this coming Wednesday and I am off work for the first time in years, maybe having Greg around wo'nt be so bad, he seems like an ok guy so far.Cindy you have been in my thoughts all day, hugs to you.Angie I am glad you are home safe from your trip, I missed you.Missie you are in my thoughts too,  I hope you all have a good upcoming week, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait... the clocks don't get set back this weekend???  NO WONDER NOTHING IS MAKING SENSE ON THE TV TONIGHT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

For someone that has little to say you sure said a hell of a whole lot girlie girl.  To think that CSI will have stupid shows because Jorja leaves would be to say that you think the shows are brilliant now.  They are starting to stretch the story lines now as it is.  Have a good evening sweetie.  Luv ya.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I hate when things change to my favorite shows too. Things never seem the same: like something is missing. which I guess something IS missing and whoever they bring in to replace the person that left is never as good as the one who left.
Hope you had a nice weekend otherwise.
Maria

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid the show might not be the same with a long time member gone.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great week Lisa. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I can understand why you may not want to watch CSI anymore when Jorja leaves.
Geez, she's your favorite and it just won't be the same.  I get it.
I am looking forward to the time change.
I get up at 6:30 which is torture enough but it seems even worse when it's still pitch black out.
Usually it's done before Holloween.
Oh well that extra hour has me looking forward to next weekend.
Have a good night.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I really hope that you don't stop watching your favorite show over her leaving.  Have a good week cutie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Do you watch the other CSI?  I saw a commercial where they are having a halloween episode.

xoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

i just watched CSI:NY last night that was all about online avatars. STUPID AS HELL. What a waste of an hour of my time. I do love that show. I understand you love Jorja....i love you.....i just keep hoping you do not walk away from Nick, Warrick, Doc, Gil, Catherine, and one of my all time favorites--Greg and PITA, Hodges.
HAVE A GOOD AND HAPPY MONDAY.
lj

Anonymous said...

aaawww, Lisa. Yes, I do understand if one of my favorite actors are taken off a show is like. Yes, it sucks. I hope you'll feel better.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/seraphoflove9001/Pleasedonttakelifeforgranted/#Entry3661

Anonymous said...

You know, Lisa.. when I was in my 20's I was beyond obsessed about General Hospital (the soap).  I lived, ate, breathed, slept and just basically obsessed my life away, about that Soap!  I went to all the events that were held.  I became a fan club president (don't laugh.. I got to hang out with the actor that I was representing, and even got my picture taken with him and put in the soap mags a couple times.)  I got very caught up in all of it, and it absorbed my every waking moment!  So.. do I think you're being "ridiculous" because you are so obsessed with Jorja Fox?  Maybe.  A little.  But, you know what, I've been there, done that and can totally relate! :)  You will get over it eventually.. trust me.  You'll move on to something else.  Sometimes, I think when we are sad and lonely, we have to put our energy somewhere, so what better way to do it?  I think if you got out more, had more friends, a boyfriend, you wouldn't be so obsessed with Jorja and the romance that she shares with her TV CoStar.  They have what you wish you had.  That's how I see it.  That's the way I felt (only I didn't see it till waaay after the fact) when I was so INTO General Hospital.  I wanted to live a soap opera life, so to speak.  People can laugh, but we all go through things like that, and they are very real to us.
I hope I didn't offend you with anything I said, Lisa..   You know I love and care about you.  You are one of the sweetest people here in JLand.

Hugs
Jackie

http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/



Anonymous said...

Lisa, believe me, I don't think you are being silly; you are grieving a loss and your sorrow is real. It will get better as time passes, but you may need to stop watching CSI. You will need to find other things to fill thne hole left behind, but it is something you can do, I promise. Love, Margo

Anonymous said...

Have a fun Halloween off !!! Will you get trick or treaters?

Be well,
Ellen