Monday, October 29, 2007

Trying to get out of my funk

 Hi friends, thank you to Missie for the oh so -cute tag above .I was feeling tired and sluggish today from Mr Red.I did errands and later went to work out for 40 minutes.I am trying to get out of the funky mood I have been in lately.Work can be a good distraction sometimes , but I do need more in my life.Being alone really sucks and I think going back to school would be good for me.I want to move from here in June and start fresh in a new town .I really do'nt like it here, I have never felt at home here and in almost three years time it's doubtful I ever will.I ca'nt believe Halloween is this Wednesday, I am off work too, working tommorow though, Robin wanted me to come in at 10:00 a.m. , should 'nt be too busy.We are sold out of most of the candy already, Costco or any big chain store probably still has lots left.It is dark already at 7:30 p.m. daylight savings time drives me nuts.I hope you all have a good Tuesday, I Love You All Lisa XOXO, By the way did all of you that I sent the World Market coupons to recieve them ? Let me know ok.................. I hope you all did, I sent one to my friend Anna and it was stolen in the mail :(

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute graphic!  I hope you will stop dating Mr. Red soon!  LOL  Have a terrific Tuesday.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

You must be in a funk . . . you aren't even online tonight!  Get over it cutie!  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope that you feel better soon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you get to feeling better. I'm not crazy about the time either. Hope you have a good week. Janie

Anonymous said...

I think taking a few classes would be great for you -- you could still work and meet a bunch of new people. I say "go for it"!

xoxoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Takes pretty sad when people are stealing your mail. Heck they can have mine it's mostly bills and junk. Hope you get out of the mood soon. It does suck. Sometimes I think I would love to move to another town and just start over, but I would miss my grandson to much.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Did you read my thank you comment?? I got mine last wek..thanks again hunny! you rock!
Cheer up....
Lyn


Anonymous said...

Any idea where the move is gonna take ya? Hope your spirits lift with the change of scenery. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I've been in a funk too.
Yes, I got the coupon...thanks.
Hope you have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow... it's nine in the morning here and I was thinking that you have to be into work in about an hour...then I remembered where you were.  You're still asleep!

Anonymous said...

I think going back to school and moving would be really helpful for you in your life-but you already know that. I'm here to support you when you need it! Love, Margo

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I think a fresh start some where new is good for the soul!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I got mine, Lisa! :)  I think I said thank you, but if I didn't than I'm sorry.  That was rude of me.  So.. a big THANK with a hug!! :)

Sorry your feeling so down and out!  I do pray you feel better!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. I know how it is to be in a "funk."
Pam

Anonymous said...

Do I so understand being in a funk (sigh) it's very hard...change is good though and most probably the thing to do since you are being pulled in that direction.  Your soul is speaking to you..listen to her :)  Hugz, Teresa