Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thoughts

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good Thursday.I worked today and it was a pretty quiet day.I noticed there were huge crowds out in the Food Court , When it was around 3:30 p.m. Robin imformed me Cyndie was coming by for a visit, ugh not again, thank God by the time I was going home at 4:00 I heard her and Robin talking in the office so I quietly left thanking God she did'nt see me .Tonight's CSI is a repeat and not really a very good episode, however next's week's show is going to rock because it is the crossover episode with Without A Trace which is my other favorite show.For those of you who are CSI fans be sure and pick up the new TV Guide with William Petersen and Anthony Lapaglia from Without A Trace on the cover, I ask a favor of you all, if you could say a prayer please for Cindy, her sister passed away a couple of days ago at the young age of 34, please say a prayer for Cindy, Cindy is one of the sweetest friends I have ever met online,  Cindy I am so very sorry about your sister, if you need to talk I'm here for you hon, Thank God tommorow is Friday, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is kind of crappy for CSI to be back with this new season and only two or three weeks into it, they go to a repeat already. But i am glad they did because i will never get caught up with my DVR, ever.
Cindy is gold to me....i am just so sad for her loss.
love, lj

Anonymous said...

I feel so badly for Cindy and I have never met her.  I read about this in another journal.  To lose a sister and such a young age, and for that sister to have young children makes it so tragic to me.  My prayers are with them all.  Luv ya Lisa!

Allison

Anonymous said...

I was so upset CSI was a repeat tonight!
Missie

Anonymous said...

That was sad about Cindy's sister Susie.  I feel bad for her.  Have a happy day tomorrow.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day and got out of there. I'm using tonight to catch up on the DVR shows since I need to clear it for Saturday and Sunday 23 episodes of Heroes. I was so sad this morning to learn of Susan's passing. I was a regular reader of her journal. I always called her strawberry shortcake because that was her favorite thing in the world. My heart aches for those little girls that have to grow up without their mom. I am thankful that before Susan left Jland she talked Cindy into starting her own journal and I was able to meet a wonder person. So she gave me the gift of a new good friend. I also stopped by Susan's cousin's journal to leave her a message. Hope you have a great Friday.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I was sorry to here about Cindy's sister.
That is so sad.
Take care,
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I love with out a trace! I am glad that you did not have to spend any time with Cyndie.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I like Without A Trace too!
I was disapointed with CSI tonight, hated it was a repeat. :(
Have a good wkend.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Glad that things were calm at work for you. Prayers going up for Cindy. Someone I read just lost a sister today too. Her name is Christine, please keep her in your prayers also. Her sister was only 27. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad work went well.
Condolences for Cindy and her family
Have a great Friday
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss Cindy. You & your family are in my prayers. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Yes....I do have Cindy in my prayers. God bless her.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I knew Cindy's sister.. well... not OFFline, but Online.  I used to read her journal all the time, and her and I would correspond via email.  I just couldn't believe that she passed away.
She is definitely in my thoughts and prayers..

Hugs
Jackie