Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hump Day Thoughts

Hi friends, a huge "Thank you" to Emmi for one of the most beautiful tags I have ever had anyone make me.Thank you so much Emmi :) Your work is amazing and that was so thoughtful of you to think of me.I still get very emotional when I think of Jorja leaving CSI in November, I hope she comes back sometime on the show and does'nt vanish all -together from TV like some stars have that have left shows.Would any of you still like a World Market coupon ? I have a couple left here, one thing I have noticed in my store is that the customers love our music, I always get asked if we sell the music we play in our store, that is how I heard the song Crystal Ball by Keane but actually our music is Satellite Radio, so when those of you who I sent the coupon to go to my store let me know what you think of our music.When I was out on my balcony earlier I noticed a smoky haze off in the distance, I bet some of the smoke from the wildfires blew down this way, God bless all the people in Los Angeles who lost thier homes and had to flee, I pray for them all and also all the brave firefighters who are down there too fighting the relentless fires.Tommorow I will be posting a recipe for candy bar cookies in my journal, sure to be a winner with kids.I am working tommorow 11- 4.Tommorow night too CSI is a repeat from Season 7 , the episode Ending Happy, that one is ok, but I'm really looking forward to next week's CSI that is the crossover episode with Without A Trace, a two hour event that is sure to be amazing, have a good Thursday everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank God CSI is a repeat.....i will never in a million yrs get caught up watching all the TV i need to watch. I dont have your store anywhere near me in Ohio.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good Thursday cutie.  All those people in San Diego with fires have been through a lot.  Like 7500 evacuees are staying at Qualcomm Stadium.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

That is a really nice graphic of Jorja.  The fires are something awful down this way.  Poor people.  Have a good evening Lisa.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

That is a really nice tag. Done very nice. Yes, they are all in my prayers. That is so sad all the fires! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday too. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

They're showing reruns already??  I'm about ready to give up on network TV.  Grrrr.

xoxoxoxo
Russ

PS thanks for the video...cool song

Anonymous said...

I would take a coupon but we dont have that store around here. At least I've never seen one.
Have a great day
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I wasn't able to get the song to work for me.
I will try again.
I am so sleepy...
Gotta get ready for work.
I'm glad you are not close to the fires.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering if you were anywhere near the fires. I'm glad you told me tonights CSI was a repeat cause I had forgotten the new episode wasn't until next week. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping all of us in your prayers.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are safe from the fires. Many hugs to you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love that tag it is gorgeous. Glad you are far away from the fires. Hope that smoke stays away too.
Take care, Chrissie