Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ugh on today

Hi friends, what a day I had.It started off ok, I went to work and Bret our new asst manager opened today.I just met him for the first time yesterday and he is so refreshing compared to Cheryl.He is sweet and friendly and kind of cute too.Things started picking up around lunch, my best friend came by the store and wanted to have lunch with me but then Cyndie showed up unexpectedly so Bret and Robin were both busy dealing with her so that screwed our lunch up because my back up cashier had to stay in front for a little while .Thanks Cyndie for screwing that up for me.Cyndie had told Virginia she would'nt be staying too long but she ended up staying until 3:30.She was being all fake nice to the customers which made me want to throw up.She is so phony, when she is a really bad mood if you say "Hi" to her she just flat out ignores you so I never know what to expect with her.The rest of the time at work went pretty fast, lots of people buying Halloween cards and candy.Towards the end of my shift I made the mistake of answering the phone and this pissed off lady who had been on hold for 15 minutes was yelling at me to go over to beverage and demanding I look for something for her.First of all I had a line of 5 people so it's not like I could just walk away and leave them.Second I have no problem doing something for someone that asks me in a nice way but if you start demanding me around and being rude, well it makes me angry and my defiant side comes out.She was'nt even clear to me about what she was looking for, beverage is not my specialty, Joe is our beverage guy, figures too that he was off today.I could'nt wait to leave work today, tommorow I am off, thank God !!!!!!!!! I am so excited for CSI tommorow night, I really want to see that moment where Grissom and Sara were sitting in a car together and she smiled at him, I wonder what he said to make her smile at him, I love Grissom and Sara, they are the cutest TV couple ever and I am not liking these new rumors about a new character coming on the show and being a love interest for Grissom.Damn it anyway !!!!!!!!!!!! He loves Sara and she is his soulmate !!!!!!!! No new characters !!!!!!!!!! I want Sara to stay on CSI !!!!!!!!!! I hope Ecklie is'nt too hard on Grissom and Sara tommorow night about thier relationship either.I ca'nt stand Ecklie, he reminds me of my good for nothing father. Anyhow hope you all have a good Thursday tommorow, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you I hate Ecklie. I wish he'd get killed off somewhere and do the whole show a favor.
I have a feeling Sara is gonna say something to Grissom about him not being able to keep his mouth shut jokingly... just because she's dying and all what was he thinking LOL. I don't think Grissom will have another love interest unless it's Heather or Terri, people he was already attracted to before Sara.
That sucks that you couldn't go eat with your best friend. I'm glad you're off tomorrow too after all that.
Enjoy your day off.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a really bad day at work... and there isn't a full moon either right now! lol Glad you get tomorrow off, sounds like you need it. Enjoy your day off, have some fun. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I do not how you handle working with the public. It would drive me up a wall! I do hope that tomorrow is a better day for you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

the good old public UGH hats off to you :) enjoy your day off

Deb

Anonymous said...

Such is life, things don't always go the way we may want them to.  I hope you have a good Thursday, I'm sure you will with CSI.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't have the day you wanted girlie girl.  Maybe tomorrow will be better for you.  I'm sure it will, Jorja will once again grace your TV screen.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I had an "ugh day" too.  We'll both have a better Thursday.  I know it.

xoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your work day ! At least you have off today ! Enjoy it , I'm sure your weather there is still really nice.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Sorry to here Cheryl made your day bad & a rude caller made it even worse. Maybe you won't have to see Cheryl for a while =D Have fun on your day off. Emmi

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you like the new manager...i am glad Anthony is still at your store because usually in retail when someone moves into MGMT, they get moved from state to state or city to city and doesnt hang around.
Love,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I really don't understand people. I would have hung up on her.
Lisa