Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finally some good CSI news

 Hi friends, hope you all are having a good Thursday.I was relieved beyond belief that I was off work today after that disaster yesterday.I am starting to hate my job and I do think it is time for a change.It breaks my spirit when I say "Hi" to the customers and they just look at me and keep walking, I love when they walk in and ignore my greeting but then if they have a stupid question to ask me they turn around and come back to my register and they suddenly know who I am then.I know I have said it before and I'll say it again, people are rude around here and mean too.This is not what I want in my life, I think when June rolls around I wo'nt bother renewing my lease.When I was online today I read that on next week's CSI Grissom was going to propose to Sara and I cried tears of joy.I think they are such a cute couple and they are both so well suited for each other.I do'nt want Jorja Fox to leave the show, I hope that maybe the producers can work a deal out with her so she can stay, or even if she left for a month and came back I would be ok with that.I just do'nt want her to leave the show and not come back, that is a very depressing thought.It is supposed to rain again tommorow and the clouds are rolling in like clockwork.My mom flies home tonight , I will probably see her tommorow after work.Cyndie had better not be at work again tommorow or I will scream, I am so sick of her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good Friday everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will be nice for you to see your mom.....if you move i hope you find a place that makes you happy and feel safe. Retail sucks.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

You know Lisa, people are rude everywhere.  Get out of retail if you don't want to deal with them anymore.  Have you given anymore thought to going back to school?  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Don't you let yourself be upset.  Control your feeling Lisa.  Stop being so down and be positive about things.  Don't worry so much about others but concentrate on yourself.  Have a good Friday sweetie.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

maybe they'll get married, she'll get pregnant, leave the job but have occassional scenes on show, instead of leaving completely. I hope that cyndi isn't there tomorrow also. (((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
According to our time change difference, you are watching the show now that I already watched.
I watched Greys then watched the tape of CSI.  Liked Sara's natural curls.
I was mad to see that my dvr cut off next week's previews...but at least I got to hear Grissoms voice.  What's with the bee?
Hope your day is well tomorrow...at least it's friday and you are off the weekend.
It was nice to talk to you today.
I am off to bed.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I heard the preview already "You know maybe we should get married?" can you believe GRISSOM would ever say that. Not the man I saw on the first seasons of CSI. I'm hoping that they work something out with Jorja too. Although, I am not happy right now. Maybe it's just me, but these shows haven't been up to the levels of Seasons 6 and 7 I don't know. Maybe it is because they're trying to keep Jorja out of most of the shows (or that's how I see it) and bringing all the others more in the picture. I'm kinda like bring the team together, drama and pace back. Is it just me or does anybody else think that? Sorry didn't mean to go on there. Let me know what you think Lisa.
Hope you have a better day at work tomorrow and Lord please don't let Cyndie anywhere near that store.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Glad things might work out better for CSI. Keep you in my prayers for a better day. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

CSI was awesome last night, and when I saw the previews for next week, I was so happy.  Will she say yes??
Missie

Anonymous said...

Watche dCSI last night & liked it ... I loved the preview for next week. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that it is friday! I also hate mean and rude people. Where are you thinking about moving to?
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

It was awsome!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Honey.. calm down..   You are so upset about work, and it's just not physically good for you.  Please try not to get so stressed out.

I'm happy that you're happy about Sara and Grissom though! :)

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

When you begin to hate your job, it's time to find a another one you'll enjoy.
Hugs,
Dana