Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Wind Down

There they are, the cutest TV couple ever.I figure everyone got my letters today.I am hoping this campaign Jorja's fans are having for her works and she stays on CSI.If the Jericho peanut campaign worked to save Jericho, hopefully this one will as well.I ca'nt imagine CSI without Sara, It's unthinkable to me.I am looking forward to tonight's show, looks like a cute moment between Grissom and Sara when they are sitting in a car talking tonight.I was off work today but I went to meet Debbi for lunch today since our lunch got screwed up yesterday.It was nice seeing her today and I was glad that we could try again today.I am so glad Debbi moved back here , I needs my friends and she is an awesome friend to me.I admit I am a damaged person in some ways but I am a great friend.If I love you , there is nothing I would'nt do for you.I am loyal forever.Think it may be an Aries trait.When me and Debbi were hanging out at lunch I have noticed in the past two days one of the Mall Security guys has been staring at me .Hopefully that wo'nt become a problem.I have had issues in the past with strangers who would'nt leave me alone and it can be quite a nuisance to say the least.I am so glad tommorow is Friday, I am working a long day 9 -5 , hope it goes better then yesterday did.I Love You All Lisa XOXO P.S. Donna I hope you read this before 9:00 p.m. tonight, I want you to see the CSI tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am taping...
We are all damaged in one way or another.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day off. I'm watching CSI right now and recording Grey's.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got to meet your friend and have a fun day. Hope things go good at work for you. Yep! Know what you mean about some security guys. Just keep a eye on him incase he is weird! Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the show cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you had a chance to spend time with your friend.  You need friends to do things with. : )  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

You're NOT damaged...well no more than the rest of us.  You're a good friend.

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

CSI was great last night!
Missie

Anonymous said...

CSI was very good last night. Emmi

Anonymous said...

CSI was VERY strange yesterday....a good ending and thank GOD lots more Warrick and my Nick.....i missed them so....i wanted Warrick to kiss Cath at that stupid blind restuarant. Still, a weird episode.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm way behind in alerts.  Catching up.  I watched CSI last night but it seemed like I was in a different world.  I just couldn't get into it.  Maybe it's the pain meds.  I'll keep watching it though.  I really do like Sara & Grissom.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

I certainly do hope that Jorja doesn't end up leaving CSI either!  I don't know what will become of you if she does!  It kind of scares me!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I`m still watching CSI!!! have a good weekend...bella xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/wrap-my-words-around-you..../

Anonymous said...

Deffintilty hope that Jorja stays! She can't leave! I signed the petition.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

that is a great picture!  I had the grandkids so I missed the show!  so happy your friend is back!  love rose