Friday, October 26, 2007

The Return of Mr Red

 Hi friends, I was'nt going to do another entry, but what the hell ? I went shopping earlier and suddenly was doubled over with killer cramps.I have'nt had a period in two months and then boom it came today, sorry to my male readers if that is TMI.Anyhow I came home, slept for a while and feel a little better now , just really tired.I have noticed lately in the mornings it is really dark , daylight savings time will soon be here.I do'nt like when it gets dark earlier , it affects my moods.Maybe I should talk to my doctor about that next time I see her.It happens every year like clockwork right after Halloween .Work should be interesting tommorow, hopefully I will get to know Greg a little better, he seems alright, I do'nt know him too well yet, I am still a little depressed about Jorja leaving CSI in November, it makes it even worse then her leaving is timed around November sweeps , usually during Christmas season when the shows take a month long break it drives me nuts, but this time it wo'nt even faze me,  but I think after Jorja leaves CSI I wo'nt watch it anymore except reruns.It would be too sad for me to watch the show without her.Lately I have been getting into Cold Case and I'm sorry I did'nt start watching it before.It's a really good show.I hope you all have a good and relaxing weekend, Cindy you are in my thoughts, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I hate when that happens. Hope Greg turns out to be a good boss. I just hope CSI doesn't get stupid after Jorja leaves. There are still a lot of good actors on the show. I've been watching Criminal Minds and really like it. They follow serial killers around.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Sorry your feeling badly..The cramps suck!!
Donna In TEXAs

Anonymous said...

My female friends talk very openly about Mr. Red when they want to see me turn pale LOL

xoxoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better. Hope you have a great weekend, Janie

Anonymous said...

Your not watching CSI if she leaves???????
That doesnt make sense at all. She's only one person in a cast of many good acters.  I dont' see how it will change the show all that much.
I sure hope your new boss is nice, that's so important.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

(((((Lisa))))))) I hope the cramps go away soon. I love the show Cold Case. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers girlfriend. That means alot to me.
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love cold case. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Mr. Red and and cookies.  Hopefully you want have too many cramps and are able to do some baking cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

UGH Aunt Flow is what i call Mr. Red...it's never fun is it BLAH!
Hope the cramps subside soon...have a good weekend

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

I hope work goes well with the new manager today and that your female problems won't hamper you too much girlie girl.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

i love you to death but why would you give up CSI when Jorja is the one who wanted to leave? You are the reason half of J land watches it and now you dont care about Gil enough to watch? COME ON!
I hate periods..hate them.....i swear all i do is bleed anymore or have raging hormones.
LOVE YOU!
lj

Anonymous said...

Maybe she will land a great part on another show and you can have two favorites....so who is this Greg...someone you would like to get to know better....Wishing you a great weekend and a happy Halloween.  Trick or Treat.  TerryAnn