Monday, October 15, 2007

Sad Day

 Hi friends, a tear is trickling down my cheek as I write tonight's entry.I read an article from www.EW.com just now and Jorja announced it herself that she will be leaving the show after November 8'th.Yeah it makes me sad because I felt such a strong connection to her character Sara and she is and always will be my favorite actress.I will support her no matter what she does.Another sad thing I just found out just now, my gorgeous Anthony is leaving our store Wednesday, that will be his last day.Oh man that just crushes me. Now I have to get used to another new General Manager, ugh.He has always been such a great manager, kind and caring and always offering me an encouraging word when I needed one or a smile to brighten my day , not to mention he was easy on the eyes too.If any of you could send some hugs my way I sure would appreciate it, think I will need alot of hugs this week,  my heart is heavy right now, think I will soak in the tub for a while, at least if I cry in there it will be a good excuse, actually two good excuses,   I Love You All Lisa XOXO

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO.....i AM so sorry my friend! I know how both of these things crush you.....a double whammy. I am sending huge hugs to you tonight....love you!!! lj

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Here is a big (((((((((((((Hug)))))))))))))) for you!  You can make this into a positive situation.  Like it is a new beginning for you.  All the things you are comfortable are changing so you will have no choice but to change with them.  I feel that you can get off to a new start here.  Do things differently.  Think differently.  You have your whole life ahead so look forward Lisa.  Luv ya! : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry my friend. I will miss Jorja on the show too, but she wants to leave the show so it must be something she needs to do as a person. Sometimes when you're in a spot for so long things become everyday and routine. She sounds like she needs more now. But she can always come back IF things don't work the way she thinks because they didn't kill her off.
Anthony is leaving too?! Is that why Cyndie kept coming to the store all the darn time? Do you know who is taking over? Enjoy your soak. Things will be fine on tv and the homefront.
(((BIG HUGS))) going to you
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that Tuesday is better for you. Who knows maybe anthony will be back? I think you should take some pictures of him! I have heard about him, so now I just want to see him. LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a better day with lots of blessings and smiles. Janie

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Deb

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am sorry to hear about your day.
My day was bad too...in fact you are the only journal I've commented in tonight.
Lot's of changes in the air for us both I guess.
Hang tough.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

{{{Lisa}}} I'm so sorry sweetie!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope your having a better day
bella xx

Anonymous said...

That just sucks for both parts.  But I'm just Jorja will be moving onto something new so you can follow her and watch her in a new show or movie.  :(

HUGS

Amy

Anonymous said...

Awww Lisa, I am so sorry that Jorja is leaving CSI..  I know how much you enjoyed her character.  Here's a hug for you for that {{{{Lisa}}}}...
As for Anthony leaving... well, I know that is a heartbreaker for you too.  I can't believe that both of these things are happening right around the same time!  
{{{Lisa}}}  another hug!

Hang in there, girlfriend...

Hugs and love
Jackie

Anonymous said...

oh i'm sorry your actor is leaving but you will see her in something else I'm sure
donna In tEXAS

Anonymous said...

((Lisa))
I am so sorry about Anthony leaving!
I read that article too...

Hugs and prayers,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) so sorry Anthony is leaving. And also Sara . Life sure does suck at times.
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Lisa I saw that same announcement and all I could do was think of you!  I am so sorry what a rotten week you've had!  A bath does cure a lot of saddness though!  xoxo rose  BIG HUGS!~!!