Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tiring Day And "Good bye Anthony"

 Hi friends, I was enjoying my day off until I got called into work, I went in for a few hours today.It was busy since it was a rainy day and I was tired by the time I got off work.All of you who requested the Friends and Family coupons, they are on the way to you all.Tommorow I am going to have to say "Goodbye " to Anthony, that is going to suck so much.I really like him , he was the best manager we have ever had and he restored my faith that there are good guys out there and not every man is uncaring and selfish like my father is.I will be sorry to see him go and I pray that our new manager is a good one .I am a little nervous about another new manager.This would be the 6 'th new manager we have had in 6 years.I hope you all have a good Wednesday.I'm working tommorow , maybe I can Anthony to pose for a picture with me, we'll see.I Love You All Lisa XOXO

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

truly. sorry to hear about Anthony...i had just commented this month in these comments to you that is weird that he was still at your store because in retail, mgmt moves around alot. Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

That's sad that they can't keep managers for longer than a year. Sounds like the military ... commanders never stay longer than a year. Hope you get a pic with him. Would love to put a face to all the kind words. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Good Lord! 6 managers in 6 years???? What's going ON over there?

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Hope you're feeling better. Sorry that Anthony will be leaving. I know you'll miss him he was a friend too. When do you get to meet the new one? Oh next Sunday, I will get to watch three CSIs in a row that are new to me. Then I'm back to nothing. LOL.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get a totally awesome new managr. Is Anothney moving to another store or just moving on?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Where is he going?  To another store, or is he leaving altogether?  This was rather sudden, wasn't it?

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

wow your anthony is leaving so sorry
Donna In TEXAS
http://journals.aol.com/Lacaza3/sweepingthecobwebsofmymind/

Anonymous said...

Aww gee, that is too bad. Sure you will miss him. Good managers are sure to be hard to find. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I know uncertainty about a new manager can be a little unnerving.  So just relax and say goodbye to Anthony and take it one day at a time.

Phil

Anonymous said...

You will be ok Lisa.  I have faith in you.  You are in for change in your life and I think that will be good for you.  You will adapt and maybe things won't all be happy for you, but really it is what you make out of the situation.  Think positive and smile often.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow :) its always hard to say good bye

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey!  Why don't they promote YOU to manager??  I bet you'd be great at it!

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

YOU should be manager. You've been there long enough.
Sorry your Anthony is leaving.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I agree with Elllen.
I have been down too.
I will write you an email this morning and tell you about it.
Must get son out the door now.
Sorry about Anthony, I know how much you enjoyed him.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about Anthony.  I know how much you liked having him as a manager.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I agree, you should apply for the manager job. You know that store very well. ((((((((hugs))))))))))
Love ya,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Lisa. Yes, that must be hard on you. Many hugs to you.
Lisa