Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Aol Pisses Me Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Hi friends, I did an entry for yesterday but I'm going to assume none of you got the alerts because I had 0 comments which I thought was strange.Thanks Aol !!!!!!!!! I would like to thank Angie for the beautiful postcard I recieved in the mail yesterday, I love getting snail-mail , thanks for thinking of me Angie !!!!!!!!!!! I have gotten over being pissed off about the whole CSI cast not being on the cover of the Seventh Season but it is a shame they All could'nt be on the cover instead of just Billy and Marg.I am still without a doubt going to buy the 7'th Season of CSI when it is released November 20'th in stores.I am going to hope that there an audio commentary on the episodes Fallen Idols and Empty Eyes, those episodes were so amazing but pretty much every episode from Season 7 was really good , I did'nt care for the episodes with Keppler too much but oh well.I have worked out two days in a row so far this week , going to do it later for 45 minutes and then again tommorow.I am looking forward to my Vegas trip in September, any of you who would like a postcard, let me know ok ? I am hoping CSI will be there filming in September so I can meet Billy and Jorja and tell them both how awesome they are, have a good Wednesday everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how you and i are different.....i liked Keppler...he was sure SEXY...i love Gil and without Grissom, there is NO CSI.....but i also love Nick beyond words and Warrick is drop dead gorgeous. I knew Keppler was leaving. He was flawed and i liked that. I wish they had Nick on that DVD collection, his pic. Rick gets all huffy now because i think Nick is so hot...but he is a bit skinny for me. My men need some meat. LOST is also coming out this winter. I have the other seasons of LOST.....i just put a DVD in of Josh Holloway and hit pause and smile. LOL
AOL sucks. Its always something. I would love any postcards from you. LOVE YOU,lisa

Anonymous said...

Yes, I see alerts were down.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

GRRR!...yep didnt get an alert...Hope you have a great week...that is kewl they will be taping there...take it easy..hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

alerts popped up but when you clcicked on them they were blanks and didn't say who from. dam aohell been pissing me off for a week now, grrrrrrrrrrrr. Postcard please, lol. I been to vegas 3 times, love it. ((((((((Hugs)))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Got an alert.. but nothing there! lol Your Vegas trip sounds like it will be a fun thing. Hope today is really a good day for you. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I got an alert but nothing was there. I didn't know what was going on. WTG on working out. That's great! I bet you'll be melting pounds before you know it. Ya know I'd love a post card when you're in Vegas. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Yes, AOL was having problems I got alerts with nothing on them and then I couldn't access journals. I wasn't having a good day yesterday anyway. I hope the trip to Vegas is a good one wish I was going too. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the CSI team is out there filming and you'll get to see them.
Hope you have a great day.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

aol has been giving me the same problems! gggrr! Yes, I would love to have a post card! Thank you. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

AOL has been giving us all problems...grrr!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I have been having problem with aol as well. Way to go! I wish I could find the energy to work out!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Yes, I got alert for yesterdays journal of yours...but there was no entry attached to it.
F-ing AOL.
Busy day today, took sis to dentist.
Going out tonight with an old friend (female) that I worked with when we were in our 20's.
We happened to run into each other.
Hope your day is well.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

There seemed to be problems with journals alerts yesterday. I got several alerts that didn't link to the journal entry.  

Phil

Anonymous said...

I have been having trouble with journals too
if it wasnt for all my entries in purple pages and my friends i would go somewhere else
but i love aol because of those things so i will stay and put up with their bs. lol
ttyl
em