Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Grieving The Loss of a Friend

 Hi friends, I can confirm officially that my friendship with Diane is over.I am just so hurt and I feel so betrayed by her.Her timing was really lousy and now I am questioning myself over and over what I could have done for this to happen. It would have less painful if we had fought and exchanged  ugly words.I did'nt need this crap to happen and now I am feeling like the biggest loser on earth. I did alot for her as a friend and losing a friend without any explanation just sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I a bad person ? I do'nt think so, but bad things always seem to find me .My heart is sad and I feel stupid that I did'nt see that Diane maybe never cared about me as a person.I hope maybe when Debbi moves back here she will ease some of the pain inside of me from Diane's betrayal.I never expected this to happen , but I guess I just have to accept the circumstances and move on and suck it up and go to work today and pretend all is well with the world.Wish you all lived closer, I could use some hugs, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Diane can't see how blessed she was to have a friend like you, then she's not worth the hurt you feel!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Diane may not be able to see what a blessing she had but I sure can. Hugs, Emmi

Anonymous said...

i am going to pray today that YOU find peace.....i can not bear to know you are hurt. That chick is a fool to let go of a pure heart like YOU.
LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

You may have lost a friendship with Diane, but I can tell you this, You've gained alot of friends here with us. I am sorry Diane could not see the awesome person you are, but that is her loss. (((((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sorry about the drama going on with you and Diane.  You are such a sweetheart and it's hard to imagine anyone having a problem with you.  Just remember it is her issue, not yours.  And she wasn't the kind of friend you would want if it can come to this.  I'm very happy for you that your friend Debbi is moving back where you are. She sounds like a very good friend.  Feel better hon!
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

{{{Lisa}}}  I'm so sorry hon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

So sorry, you are in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

So sorry Lisa.. I can imagine that would hurt. I would be crushed if someone I thought was my good friend just stopped talking to me. You have every right to feel that way, but it's her loss.
I'll be glad when you friend moves back too. It's fun to have someone to do things with.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
You've done nothing wrong.
Maybe there's an explanation.
Glad your friend is moving back.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Like the other say it`s her loss lisa!
bella xxx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I wish I lived close by I"d give you a great big hug!!!!  And then we could go work out!  love, rose

Anonymous said...

you are not a bad person. Just remember that there is another friend out there just waiting to meet you! I am sorry that you are hurt, but I just know that another friend is right around the corner,
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Lisa}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


Deb

Anonymous said...

You know what?  It sounds like your so called friend is a loser.  If she decided not to be your friend and didn't want to tell you why or talk it over then she really didn't care about you and value you as her friend.  You don't need her.  Move on, get new friends and chalk her up to experience and try to pick better friends, ones that will be there for you.

Phil

Anonymous said...

This kind of thing just happens.  It sucks and you hurt -- but you get over it eventually.  Sorry you're hurting.

Russ

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry Lisa.

Hugs and prayers,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I see you got a new kitty.  It's so cute.  I've been away for a while so I've missed a good bit.  Don't beat yourself up over Diane.  It's her loss.  There is nothing wrong with you.  Hope that Debbi will lift your spirits when she gets there.  Hang in there...love the way your journal looks!  HUGS  Chris