Monday, August 13, 2007

Not In A Good Mood

  Hi friends, today is not a good day.My mom is here driving me nuts and my hormones are out of control in my body.I feel like crying.I keep hearing more and more rumors that Sara and Grissom's relationship is going to end when CSI starts in the fall and it depresses me so much.I love thier relationship on CSI and I do'nt want it to ever end.They are both so perfect as a couple and I love watching thier romance on CSI.This is seriously the longest summer of my life.My favorite character on CSI is crushed under a car in the desert and I still have no idea yet if she will be back for all of next Season but I pray that she will be.I ca'nt imagine CSI without Sara.I keep trying to find out more info .Sept 27'th seems so far off to me.I ask a favor of you all please, my good friend Phil's stepdad passed away this morning so if you all could go visit him and send a hug or a prayer I would really appreciate it.His journal is listed in the other journal's section in my sidebar titled It Is What It Is, thanks you guys, I might go work-out in a bit.Have a good Tuesday everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have already visited Phil & left my condolences.
Hope your hormones get under control & your Mom lets up. {{}}
I. too have heard things about CSI...I have heard Sara is leaving...I hope not!!!!!!! Maybe that is just a bad hoax started by someone. :(
I love her in it, & her & Grissom together are such a sweet couple.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your mom is bugging you and you don't feel good. (Hugs) I've already been over to leave Phil a note.
Just wanted to tell you I watched Committed and it was great. That was a crazy moment there when the guy had Sara.
I also got to watch Strip Strangler. Tense moments with Sara and Grissom. Glad Cat was around know what I mean.
Man.. now you know I'll be mad if they kill Sara off damnit I just started watching. I hope everything you hear is wrong. We know who the Dead Doll is gonna be and it aint' Sara.
Hope you feel better soon. I'm gonna try to watch another show before L.A comes home. I like peace and quiet when I watch.
Hope you have a better evening.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

i watched the CSI where the wife was going to leave her hubby and her bf buried her in the desert. I am sorry that the rumors upset you so....remember, if Jorja leaves, its because she wanted to. I hope your mom stops bothering you!
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better lisa
Emily

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.  Thank you for the prayers and hugs you have sent.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow.  Thank you for the prayers and hugs you have sent.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are not feeling good. What is it about us moms!? lol And then what is it about my mom!? lol My mom is gone now.. so kind of wish she could bug me right now. I guess I felt like she was going to be here forever. Maybe a cry would do you some good... let off some tension. Sometimes I can cry over some of the most simple things! I feel like it gets stored up in our system and then we just have to release some of the tears. I will stop by Phil's and send some prayers. Sure hope that your day is brighter tomorrow. You are in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better by today and that your mom leaves you alone!!!
I sent my condolences to Phil prior to coming here.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that your mom is bugging you. I dread the day that my mom comes to visit.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow is better for you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Aww honey, I am sorry.
Sorry to hear about your friends Phil step-dad.
Hang tough.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Awww.hope that Sara and Grissom can heat up Thursday nights for ya...Mothers you gotta love them...LOL..have a good rest of the week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you remind me of me, back when I was in my 20's.  I was so into General Hospital, that the characters almost became real to me.  I do hope that Grissom and Sara stay together... for YOUR sake!

Sorry you're feeling so yucky.. of course, by now.. since I'm about 10 entries behind, you are hopefully feeling much better!

Hugs and love
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Lisa you are feeling sad, at least you were a week ago!!  I am so behind on alerts!  xox rose