Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thoughts

 Hi friends, I came home for a while to read your journals and relax before heading back to work in an hour.I only slept one hour last night so I feel like absolute crap but I did attend the meeting this morning for my sweet Anthony.He had coffee and doughnuts for us and he went over our new program called Bump Up The Basket where we try to encourage the customers to come back to our store through emails and credit card applications.He said our store was doing good saleswise , better then some other World Markets around so that is good.Probably his gorgeous eyes bring lots of customers back.Tonight is CSI night, I love the episode on CBS tonight, hope you all have a great Thursday, I'm going to try to return the HD thing soon to Costco, wish me luck, I Love You All Lisa XO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had your store here in PA.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Good luck, and hope the rest of your day went well. Margo

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the return and hope you find time to get some rest.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

you should be able to return the HD thing do you have your receipt? hope you get the right one

Deb

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I going on no sleeo. Make sure you get some rest before csi comes on!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and that you can return that wrong DVR without any problem. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Bet you are tired!! Hope you have a good week. Janie http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK/entries/2007/08/23/memories-and-things/1817

Anonymous said...

LOL Talk about being tired!! lol I think I am the one nuts tonight!! I copied Barb's link to send to my aunt and then I left it on your journal!!!!!! Do you think I will be alright by in the morning??????????? lol Sorry. Have a great evening, Janie (let's try this again!!) lol

Anonymous said...

I had a meeting on Thursday too...and it actually was a good one and it even ended 15 minutes early!!  That NEVER happens!

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the sales! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that meeting is over! I hate meetings. Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

hope you were able to get some rest. I am so ehind in alerts. trying to catch up on a few before bed. ((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy