Saturday, August 4, 2007

Excuse me son while I stab you in the back

Hi friends, thanks to Missie for the tag above,  my stomach is churning with nausea as I write this.I found out last night my sneaky no good loser of a father and that heartless greedy witch he remarried are now in charge of my brother's college money and are not planning on giving him all of it for school.My Uncle Mark gave my brother that money for school, I really wish he had'nt given it to my dad and the witch to keep for my brother, that was not a wise move.What makes it even worse is that my dad and the witch are loaded with cash, they do'nt need anymore.They could live well the rest of thier lives but they are both greedy and always looking out for themselves but always willing to stab someone in the back and now that someone is my brother.I have warned him about them, I know too well what they are both all about, I do'nt know how they can sleep at night, and yet tommorow they will both go to church and redeem themselves and make everyone there believe what wonderful people they both are.I have a feeling tommorow I should tell my Uncle Mark what is going on , he has a right to know, wow one thing I knew I could always count on was my dad stabbing me in the back growing up, I am so thankful he is out of my life, why should I have to live up to expectations that I will never meet ? Why should I be made to feel like shit every day and be whispered about and taunted? I do'nt need that shit in my life, I hate how mean -sprited my dad is and I know his new wife is just as bad.She is all for spending money that is'nt hers, I am so glad I have great friends in my life because as far as some family goes they make me sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love You All and Thanks For Listening, Lisa XOXO

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people will never change Lisa.  Don't stay upset over something that is well beyond your control.  What is in your control is you.  So vent and get back with good things in your life.  Have a happy Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I would let your uncle know what is going on. (((((((Hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I am sorry LIsa, I agree I'd let Uncle mark know.  love, rose

Anonymous said...

Lisa I'm sorry that your father continues to ruin everyones lives. This is exactly what my kids fear will happen with this bankrupt bimbo around.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm sorry to hear this.
I think you should tell your Uncle.
Enjoy your lunch tomorrow.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

i definitely would tell your uncle about this...your dad will pay in the end, BELIEVE ME.
LOVE you,lisa

Anonymous said...

Contact the uncle!  I can only offer this advice: stay close to the family members you value and ignore the ones who cause you grief.  The bible may say otherwise, but you don't HAVE to love someone just because they are technically you're "family".  

xo
Russ

Anonymous said...

I agree wtih everyone, if you know for sure about this, tell your uncle.

Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Definitely tell your uncle and soon before the money is gone.  :(  


Amy

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry this is happening. I would defiantely tell your uncle what is going on.

Many prayers,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hear you on this one.  My brother is the same way.  It seems like the greedy ones can never have enough money to satisfy them.  I pray this somehow works out for your brother.  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

I didn't make the tag ... that's the beautiful work of Missie!! I know what it's like to distance yourself from family members. I could care less about my biological father & well my mom & I really haven't talked in 5-6 years. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Yes, it seems the more money someone has, the more they want. It is greed. Hugs to you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa i am so sorry that your dad and his wife have to be that way:( not cool at all! i would let your uncle know what is going on

Deb

Anonymous said...

Some people are just that way! Sorry they are taking money from your brother. Hope you day becomes better. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

You can pick many things, Lisa... unfortunately, who you get for a family member, is not one of them!  
Best thing that you stay away from people (be they family or friend) who constantly berate you, or bring you down.  Life is just too short!

Hugs
Jackie