Saturday, August 11, 2007

Quiet Saturday

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good Saturday.I still ca'nt get over Cheryl not being at my job anymore.I was thinking this morning about how once when we had a secret shopper in my store Cheryl had been really rude to the person and the person had stated in the bad report that got mailed to our store that Cheryl did'nt seem to care whether they found what they were looking for or not.Also the person had asked Cheryl a question about something and she had shrugged at them and walked away.I always wondered why Cheryl had picked to work in customer service because until she got in trouble for the low score on the secret shopper's report she was lousy with the customers.Anyhow Mr Red is visiting me now so I do'nt feel that well this weekend but Diane called me this morning and it was really great to hear from her. We got caught up and it was nice to hear from her.I love talking to online friends on the phone as well as on my computer.Emmi we so have to talk on the phone someday , Maybe tommorow I'll give you a call if that's ok.Tommorow starting at 2:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. there is a CSI marathon on Spike TV for those of you who are new CSI watchers or fans of the show like me, lol.Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday, In a month from now I will be back in Las Vegas again, I am getting excited and yesterday at work I filled out the request for the week off in September.Hopefully CSI will be filming there that week in Vegas so I can meet the cast and especially Jorja and Billy, I hope so bad they are , Donna and Emmi  and Chrissie I hope you all are feeling better, Love You All Lisa XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks,
I am feeling better.
I really wish you would meet them all in Vegas,
That would be so awesome.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Have a good night cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I run into several Cheryls every time I go to the mall.  I'm sure she'll get hired somewhere else and piss off more customers.  SIGH

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

i'd love to see any pics from all your travels....i bet it'll be hot in LV. I am glad that woman is gone because she bothered you so much.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Looks like her bad attitude caught up with her ! I'm glad she's gone.
Vegas again? Your so lucky.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday and take it easy.
Missie

Anonymous said...

It's good that she got cought for being so rude. I'm glad that you talked with your friend as well. :o) Have a great day!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your sunday....no kids here...relaxing and cleaning when I get around to it.  Not punching a time clock. That's the way I like it! CSI marathon...I'll catch some of it.
Hugs,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Feeling somewhat better but still little twinges of pain. Thanks for always thinking of me. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Funny how things happen sometimes, isn't it? lol Sure hope you have a wonderful Sunday and great week. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I think that would be so cool if you got to meet the cast!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs. G I am feeling a little better just think it's the heat, my blood pressure and tension adding up together.

If anybody could meet the cast I wish it was you just because you're such a big fan of CSI. Are you just guessing they'll be there filming or do you have an inside angle on it?

I wish I could go to Vegas as much as you do. I had a blast when I was there like 20yrs ago. Wow that makes me sound really old.

You're gonna laugh but Kyan asked me to ride on a gondala. What 2yo knows what a gondala is? Anyway, I told him NayNay can't afford to take us to Italy so I told him I was gonna take him to Vegas to ride on a gondala in the middle of the hotel... LoL and he told me okay. Thought you would get a kick out of that one.

Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

working retail is never easy, you sure do have to be a people person that's for sure!  rose

Anonymous said...

hi lisa i wish i lived close to vegas still that will be fun
im jealous now, lol
hope you are well
emily