Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stupid Parents Chap My Ass

Hi friends, hope you all had a good Tuesday, Emmi I hope you do'nt mind I borrowed your quote above,  I worked today and I read an article in my local paper today and a quote from a parent that made my blood boil.It was about the law to stop teen drivers from texting or using thier cell phones while driving.While most people were in agreement with the law one parent who was picking his teen daughter up from school who preferred not to be named thought the law was too harsh and said "Teenagers should be able to do what they want" Wow glad this man is'nt my father, What a clueless selfish ass !!!!!!!!!!!!! In other-wards go ahead and kill someone while you are texting or yakking on your cell phone while driving, it's ok.It's parents like that who should'nt be allowed to breed.His daughter will grow up with no rules or restrictions and probably wind up in jail or worse yet dead,  sad.Another thing that pissed me off yesterday was Michael Vicks quote to the media "I need to grow up" Uh what ??????????? There is a huge difference between being intentionally cruel to animals and doing something immature like toilet -papering a house or tree.Wow I hope he gets sent to jail for years for what he did, Anyhow that is my vent for today, tommorow I'm going to try to return the HD Reciever at another Costco, wish me luck, Another entry to follow in a bit, there is a very special J-lander who has a birthday tommorow, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy there are all kinds!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the return.
I know several teens who have been in severe accidents for talking on the cell and texting. That would be great to have a law against it.
Hope they throw the key away on Mike Vick, but honestly I get pissed off because people can do whatever they want to another human (child/children) and get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again, but you can do something to an animal and they wanna hang you. I'm an animal lover too, but when we don't treat our own flesh and blood with respect how can you expect someone to do the same for an animal. I wish all those kinds of people would get what they deserve.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

when that dad has to identify his child at the morgue he'll change his tune real quick, and as for vick, throw his sorry ass into a pen with a few nasty pitbulls and see how he likes it. ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Agree with you. Yes, stupid statement.. when I grow up!! Hope you have a wonderful evening. Janie

Anonymous said...

Most excellent vent today, Lisa!  I agree with everything you said!!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm applauding this entry, Lisa.  Well done!!

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

LOts of luck with your return.

I think the law about cell use is a very good one. When I lived in NY is was state law to use a head set no matter the age ... here in Alabama it's law on the military post & there are several commercials asking people to get hands free devises for safety. If someone calls me I just put it on speaker so I can still talk.Emmi

Anonymous said...

I hope you can return the receiver.  If I caught Nicci in her car texting or talking on the phone, she would loose her car for a few weeks.
Missie

Anonymous said...

No they can not do what they want! We as adults can not do what we want so why should our children? That mother should just start saving her money, because her daughter will hit someone!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Wow...I agree with you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow !  I agree parents need to parent...xox rose

Anonymous said...

no one should be allowed to text as they drive. i hope you got the receiver returned.
XO lj