Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thank God Tommorow Is Friday

  Hi friends, hope you all had a good Thursday.It's still hot here , 77 degrees out now , Jackie, Angie and Lisa there will be snail-mail being sent out for you all tommorow, Jackie your letter is rather thick because there were some Grey's Anatomy's articles I put in for you so I need to have them weigh it at the post office, I worked today 9 - 5 , it was a pretty boring day to say the least, I bought Anthony an iced tea at lunch and he was happy, I told him I was'nt going to be at work next week this morning because he had asked me this morning why I needed next week off and I told him.He said next time when I want to take time -off to run it by him which I said "Ok" to.He is very easy-going and mellow.I am so glad tommorow is Friday, I need to start packing Saturday or tommorow.I know for a fact CSI wo'nt be filming in Vegas next week so I am a little bummed but I will still have fun next week anyway.Have a good Friday everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good day tomorrow. Too bad about CSI not filming while you will be there.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa... I had a really busy day! I bet you like Anthony! lol I am sure that you will have lots of fun on your vacation. Have a wonderful weekend and holiday. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

TGTIF!!  I agree!

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Well crap.. I thought you might get to see everyone. As many times as you go there you should be able to catch them sometime.
Have a great trip and be safe.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll be surprised and they will be there!
Have a great Friday!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Vegas so bad...
have a great time!!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Lisa who?

Anonymous said...

One day, I'm going to Vegas with you!! Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I know you'll have fun! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa...  thank you for sending me snail mail.. :)  Looking forward to receiving it!  You are so sweet and kind..

Have a good day...

Hugs and love
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Awww, sorry they won't be filming in Vegas.
But hey, how could you not have fun in Vegas?
YOU never know who you may see.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna PS  Glad to see that Empty eyes will be on the 11th again.
Hope I don't forget.

Anonymous said...

have fun!  rose

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good day today.  I know you are excited about going to Vegas.  

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa; so sorry I have not been around much but just wanted to tell you to have fun on your trip to Vegas!! How exciting for you!!!! Have a great trip!
Maria