Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Ramblings

 Hi friends, hope you all are having a good Saturday.I went out for a 45 minute walk today and I am trying to watch my eating, Emmi you are a great motivator for me.I was thinking of asking the friend who will be coming to feed Mr Diva when I am in Vegas if she would'nt mind feeding Grissom and Catherine for me when I am away.They are dependant on me now and I would'nt want them both to go hungry when I am away.It would'nt be fair to them.I am not sure what happened to Warrick, and Nick I just saw that one time.If another kitty comes and stays that one will be named Sara.I had a hard time sleeping last night because my stomach was hurting.I woke up this morning and it still hurt a little bit.I did get Burger King at lunch yesterday which probably was 'nt smart but from now on I wo'nt go there.Hope you all are having a great weekend, next Saturday I will be working. I did get my hours back this coming week which I am glad about.I Love You All Lisa XOXO

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are turning into such a cat lady.  I can see you when you get older, have a house of your own, and like thirty cats living there with you.  LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

I laughed at Phils comment. LOL Cause if I could I'd have my own house & every stray dog in town!!! LOL
Hugs,Sugar

Anonymous said...

Glad your getting motivated. I need to but the heat just kills me although today was cool, but had to much to do. I figured out how to fix my DVR finally so it would stop recording only part of the CSI shows it kept cutting the endings off... so I was getting my own little cliffhangers on every show. Not any more thank goodness.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

hope the person can feed the kitties while you are gone:) enjoy your Sunday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Cute Picture!! lol Saturday nights I have to get around to go to church early Sunday morning. I am a night owl, so always up too late! lol Sorry about your stomach. Things like that have happened to me. Sure hope you get better soon. Have a great day tomorrow, Janie

Anonymous said...

You're as bad as me when it comes to feeding all the stray cats in the neighborhood.  Word must spread among all the hobo felines that I'm a Democrat!  LOL

xxxooo
Russ

Anonymous said...

i hope your tummy is feeling better......i am cracking up that you named all the strays after CSI. I bet Nick is the cutest cat, lol.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I havent had Burger King in a long time.
Your sure taking care of alot of cats around there! The word must be out that they can get food by you!
hugs
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the walk ... you're gonna start feeling better in no time. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Walk?  Wow!  You go girl!
Hope your tummy is better today.
It is cool and rainy here, not even 60 degrees I think.
Happy Sunday.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I forgot!
Thanks for the nice card and seeds!
You are sweet.
But your forgot the photo...you know which one, right????
XO
Donna

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good day! :o) Thank you for the card and seeds! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

glad you got your hours back!  hope you feel better!  Love, rose