Friday, August 17, 2007

TGIF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Hi friends, hope you all had a good TGIF.I worked a long day today and it was return city in my store today.Poor Anthony was upset because this idiot bought $ 2000 dollars worth of our furniture and then came back and returned it 20 minutes later.This fool was like "Oh I have to put the furniture together myself?"Duh that is the way it works.Ugh anyhow my friend Lupe at work was sad because a friend of hers died of cancer.I saw she had been crying when she came in tonight.I hugged her and told her that she needed anything to let me know.I had to walk away then so she would'nt see my tears.I felt on the verge of tears all day today.Thank god it's the weekend.Hope you all have a good one, I need to get a new computer mouse this weekend, my mouse is ready to retire. I still want to get a DVR player or a Tivo soon too The new Season of CSI will be starting in almost a month on CBS, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad about your co-workers friend. and the guy returning 2000 in furniture, does he not read, lol. hope you have a nice weekend. (((((((hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sorry to here about your friend's loss.  Have a good weekend Lisa. : )

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it's Friday too. Sorry your co-worker lost her friend. Wow on the furniture... they didn't understand they had to put it together. What the heck did they buy? Yes you do need that DVR now. I just finally figured out how to do something on mine because remember I told you it was cutting off the end of the shows and I couldn't see the endings URRRGGGHH. Well got that took care of now. I'm ready to go again.
My computer crashed last night and I spent half the night fixing it. Today it is running again and I didn't loose much so right now I'm continuing to burn picture CDs. Tried to do the entry and it wouldn't let me. I'm still around.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

My condolences to your co-workers friend, it’s always a shame when cancer comes to claim another life and it saddens me to hear it.  My best wishes for a great weekend and a better work week.  

Love, Sebastian      

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the person with the cancer. Sure pray they would find a cure for it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with some laughter. Prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hate cancer so much....it has robbed me of some of my favorite people.  

xoxoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your friends loss.
The never realized he had to put it all together? That's funny.
Enjoy your mouse shopping.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

What a complete idiot! Can he not read either? Most moxes place assembly required right on the box. Have a great weekend. Emmi

Anonymous said...

The guy doesn`t take much notice of the writing on the box then??...Dipstick that he is!!
bella x

Anonymous said...

i had to order my DVR thru my cable company.
I had to buy a new mouse a month ago...now it is optical or something like that....$20.
Love, lj

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Call you cable or TV service and ask them what they have in a package?
Maybe cheap.
Just probably need on one tv.
Have a good day.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Lisa....you're such a sweet person. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an awesome weekend. I think some of those cookies maight make Lupe feel a little better. There is nothing like comfort food.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

wow some people are dumb!  rose