Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy as a clam :)

 Hi friends, hopefully the alerts are working again now.I am so happy right now, I wonder if clams really can be happy, because if they are then I am a happy clam, lol.I went to the fair earlier and this man was selling celebrity photos inside ofone of the buildings at the fair. I took a gamble and asked him if he had anyone from C.S.I. He said I have some Billy Petersen ( OMG !!!!!!!!!!) and some Marg Helgenberger  and then he paused for a moment and said "And some of Jorja Fox " OMG -Woo-hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 3 pictures of Jorja and 2 of Billy and a big one with Billy, Jorja and George Eads and Marg Helgenberger.Lisa Jo he did'nt have any of George Eads by himself, I asked him for you.I should have looked for George Clooney pictures for you, but I have the guy's email address if any of you are looking for a certain celebrity picture.I never dreamed at the fair one of the vendors would have such awesome celebrity pictures, have a good Thursday everyone, it's CSI night tommorow, woo-hoo, that episode on tommorow night on CBS is ok, it's Big Shots, but the one on next Thursday on CBS - Leaping Lizards has an awesome Grissom and Sara moment in it where she is at his apartment and she reads the letter he wrote to her when he went away on his sabbatical.I Love You All Lisa XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get some pictures you like.
Pam

Anonymous said...

You may be happy as a clam, just don't let someone tell you to clam up!

Phil

Anonymous said...

You are always having a fair where you live. Glad he was able to brighten your day with those pics. I have my DVR set and I'm trying to watch some of the episodes that I have recorded to clear them off.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

i LOVE Catherine....Marg is an unbelievable actress...you dont like her? I am tickled you got good pics!! I know how happy you are! LOVE YOU! lj

Anonymous said...

wtg on the pics. i know your happy. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I wonder if a clam is happy because he keeps his mouth shut like a clam! lmao Well... I thought I would guess why they might be happy! lol Really happy that you found some pictures that you wanted.. cool. Hope you have a very good week with lots of blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I can sure tell how happy you are !!! I want to see your place after you hung them up!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Big shots is ok but I can't wait to watch Leaping Lizards again. Glad you happy & were able to walk away with some fabulous pics. Emmi

Anonymous said...

Have a great Thursday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm glad you found them! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

that is so cool that you found them!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Was out last night.
Feel real
ROUGH today.
Cool on the pictures.
George Clooney is a hotty if you ask me...:)
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hooray on the pictures!  I know that made your day! :)

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

aw lisa i know how happy you are
LIKE A CLAM :)
lol
happy for ya
em