Saturday, August 25, 2007

Now my weekend starts :)

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good weekend so far.I read in the local newspaper Thursday night about 8:49 p.m. there was a sexual assault that happened a couple of blocks away from me.The police are looking for the suspect and they have a sketch to go by.I do'nt walk around much at night around here and usually every Thursday night around 8:49 my butt is parked in front of my TV waiting for CSI.I am exhausted from work today, we were really busy and short-staffed as well.I figured out why I have'nt felt very well this week, a few days ago a mosquito bit me and I read sometimes after a mosquito bite you can get a virus called West Nile Fever which can make you feel tired and run down and it does have flu-like syymptoms which last for like 2 weeks so there you go.I hope I feel better when I leave for Vegas on September 2'nd, I hope you all are having a great weekend, tommorow my weekend begins, yea !!!!!!!! I Love You All Lisa XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh you better be careful out at night. Good thing you got something good to do on Thursday nights. I don't even go outside anymore at night with no one here I wouldn't be missed for a few days if something ever did happen to me.
Wow next weekend you'll be in Vegas without me... dirty dog. I wanna go back so bad.
Hope you get to feeling better soon. You need to be well to head to Vegas. That place takes a lot of energy.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Be careful. Hope you start feeling better. Have a wonderful Sunday. Prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Please be careful when you are out alone....especially coming to and from work. Try to walk out with someone if you can.
Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better...maybe you should go to the doctor and have him test you...West Niles can be fatal as well...we had a few fatalities her with it.  keeping you in my prayers!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

If you think it was a mosquito bite that has made you ill maybe you ought to consult your doctor.  There is also a thing called west nile virus that can be deadly.  I don't want to scare you but be aware of what is going on with your body.  Have a good Sunday cutie.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
That is scary about the assault in your neighborhood.  Keep your eyes wide open and be careful.
I do hope you feel better in time for your trip.
Wish I could come with you.
I'd love to get away.
I am stressed about about school starting for son.  First year of highschool.  I cannot beleive it.  He is tense about it so naturally I have a big knot in my stomach for him.
Hope all works out for him okay.
Enjopy your Sunday.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

That is so scary.  I have always had a fear that something like that would happen to me.  Be careful where you go and when you do it.  

Allison

Anonymous said...

Just be very careful while you are out there! There are to many creeps in this world. I know that you will have a great time in vegas!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

i hope they caught that man......and that you begin to feel better.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa ... go see your doctor. I have heard some really nasty things about the west nile virus. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Emmi

Anonymous said...

Until they catch the guy, be on the alert and keep all your doors locked.
Missie

Anonymous said...

make sure your doors and windows are locked tight until they catch the guy.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow....keep you doors locked! I hope you feel better.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I agree Lisa you should go to the doctor if you think you have west nile!  love, rose