Sunday, August 26, 2007

Try Try Again

 Hi friends, thank you so much to Chrissie for the gorgeous Grissom and Sara picture above , I went to another street fair today in Palo Alto , did'nt really see that much, however there was a Comcast booth there and walked up to them and asked about renting a DVR.The man was very helpful and said it would be $ 7 a month to rent a DVR and installation would be $ 29, I took one of his business cards and I will be calling him before September 27'th.I told him about my HD Developer mishap and he told me to take it to another Costco and try to return it and say it did'nt work so that is what I will do Wednesday.Hope you all had a good weekend, next week at this time I will be in Vegas, thanks for all of your concern about my mosquito virus, I felt a little better today except for a slight headache.Have a good upcoming week everyone, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the man was able to help you. :o) Good luck! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

If you are inclined at all, I'm assuming you have comcast cable, why don't you just go down to their office and pick one up and install it yourself, it will save you a service charge.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas. Hope you can return your HD. Janie :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sweetie!

xoxoxox
Russ

Anonymous said...

i hope the DVR thing works out. Wow, another vacation huh? Take some pics!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the picture. Can't believe I found one you didn't have already. I saw it and said awww Mrs. Grissom has to have that one. If I ever see anything in the graphic group I'll save it for you. Glad you were able to talk to someone that understands what you wanted. Glad he was able to give you some advice on the returning. Glad you're feeling better.
Guess I better get in the shower it's already 515am and I have to be at KT's in another hour.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

That is a good picture Chrissie sent you.  Enjoy your week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that comcast was willing to help help you.  have not been to a street fair in so long!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I must have missed an entry, because I didn't know you had a mosquito virus!?  I sure am glad your feeling better now!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I didn't know that you were sick either.
Hope you are feeling better.
Wish you well on your return.
I am so dissappointed...show didn't tape for me.
I forgot to delete Greys so it taped that instead.
What a bummer.
Hope you are well.
Having 2 friends of son here for the night.
I am tired.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

sounds great!  rose

Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better for your trip. Good idea taking it back to a different store. It always works for me doing that. (((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy