Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday is over almost :(

 Hi friends, hope you all had a good Sunday.I talked on the phone to Emmi this morning who is such an awesome friend of mine I met online.Emmi I enjoyed talking to you on the phone so much today, we'll have to do it again sometime.I watched some of the CSI marathon tonight, this afternoon I went down to Burlingame to attend another street fair.It was fun but I did'nt buy anything, shocking I know, lol.I am not working much this week but I will devote alot of that time to working out since I have been slacking in that lately.Grissom and Catherine have been coming every night for food so I have been feeding them, I spied a new kitty this morning, a grey striped tabby, I will name him Nick if he becomes a regular, I have'nt seen Warrick the cat in a while, hope he is ok.Missie, Cindy, Chrissie and Donna there will be snail-mail on the way to you tommorow, have a good week everyone, one of my good friends online Phil who has the awesome online journal It Is What It Is stepdad has'nt been feeling well lately and his mom is really worried so if you all send up some prayers for them both I would appreciate it, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will send up some prayers for Phil's mom and stepdad. The kittens sound cute! Kittens are so fun. Cute names. Have a wonderful week and your time off. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've already sent prayers for Phils family, & plan to light a candle before bed tonight for them.
Kittys sound so sweet. :)
have a good week.
Sug

Anonymous said...

I've already been sending prayers up for Phil's Stepdad, but it's sweet of you to remind us.. :)

Yep.. Sunday is nearly over.. it's almost 9:00 here (and where you are too, since we are both in California).  I'm thinking about going out around 10:00 and watching the sky to see if I can see any of those comets they've been talking about!  It's such a warm night.. 84 degrees outside (it was a scorcher today)!  

Have a good week, Ms Lisa!

Love ya
jackie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention and the prayers!  I should start calling you the Cat Lady of San Mateo?  Have a good week cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sorry Phil she's already named Mrs. Grissom.
Hope his stepdad is feeling better.

Thanks for the snail mail.
Read my journal Ky got his THANKS SO MUCH.

Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a restful week. Glad you got to talk to Emmi too.
XO lj

Anonymous said...

I do  believe you are the cat lady !!!
I spoke to phile in an IM yesterday, sending some prayers his way
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetie...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Have a good week.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awww Lisa, you are so good to your cats and to US!
Wonder what you are sending?
This time I will save your address and send you something back.
If you are working today hope it's not too bad.
Have a good day.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

aaawww...you are such a sweetie! :o) I'm glad that you got to talk to Emmi too. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am glad that the cats are getting fed. I have never talked to another j land person other then e mail and instant messagnger! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

yay you got to talk to emmi
hope that you are having a good week
that weekend flew by huh?
em