Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Thank You Everyone

 Hi friends, thank you so much for all your supportive comments, they meant alot to me and I cried seeing how much you all care.I just have to let Diane go and move on. I was'nt in the best mood at work today, this customer really pissed me off because she was looking for 10 silver forks and we had 2, and so I asked her what the next closest World Market to her was and she said the SF store, so I called the SF store and they had about 20, so I had a employee there hold 8 forks for the lady, so then when I went to tell her she asked if I could call the Redwood City store for her, WTH ? She had told me the SF one was the closest to her and they were already holding the forks for her under my name, sheesh, that's the thanks I got, I sighed and walked away, when I called the Redwood City store I got disconnected 3 times and I was getting pissed, finally a young kid answered and offered the hold the forks for her, I felt like shoving a fork up her ass after all that , I would have told her that one was free of charge , lol and did she thank me by the way ? Of course not, just another fun day in retail paradise.I noticed last night when I fed Grissom some fish he must have told his friends about me being his food owner because now there is a white cat with blue eyes I named Catherine and a pretty, pretty fluffy black and white cat I named Warrick, so I guess I have 3 foster cats, lol.It's cool , they can all share food.Tommorow night's CSI  on CBS is Toe Tags, where the dead people were talking to each other in the morgue, I did'nt really care much for that CSI, and usually I love every show but next Thursday's episode is Fallen Idols which is an awesome episode about a teacher who had an affair with a student and there is an awesome Grissom and Sara moment at the end, the infamous shaving scene, for those of you who are new CSI watchers and are interested in Grissom and Sara's romance I highly reccomend next Thursday's CSI on CBS following Big Brother .Hope you all have a great Thursday and thanks for being there for me, I Love You All Lots Lisa XOXO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

call the other 2 cats Warrick and Nick or Greg or Catherine. LOL
I liked that show where the corpses talked to themselves. It was different. Sorry you had a crappy retail day, gee, i know all about that!
LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bad day. Some people are something else! In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

ah yes another day in paradise!  Big brother is really getting good,I love all the yelling and crying!  rose

Anonymous said...

LOL.. you're gonna have the whole cast pretty soon.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

have a good thursday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I usually don't watch BB, but I've been tuning into this season off and on.  Nick is a lying sneak, but he sure is easy on the eyes!!  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I would have wanted to shove the fork up her ass too!
Working with the public is hard.
Going to bed now.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your friend. But I think Phil is right, she wasnt much of a friend if she did that to you.
I agree about the fork lady, stick one up her a -- !!!!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on sticking the fork where the sun don't shine. RUDE!!!! Emmi

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a better day!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a much better day today. Too many rude people in this world.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yes some people can just mean! I buy canned cat food at wal mart and it is something like 4 cans for .94. That is the cheapest I have found. I go through so much cat food! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom