Sunday, August 5, 2007

Diane is'nt mad at me after all

 Lisa Jo that picture is for you because I know Poppy Montgomery is your favorite actress and the look on her face matches my mood perfectly right now.I called Diane up just to leave her a message and she answered and we talked for a hour like old times.She is'nt mad at me like I thought, she has just been really busy which I should have known.Anyhow things are good between us and we are friends, I was relieved to hear she was ok because she lives in MN where the bridge collasped last week, I'm so happy right now, I Love You All and thanks for all your support, Lisa XOXO

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to talk with your friend.

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is still your friend.  You ought to not jump to conclusions so fast and put yourself through all sorts of worrying.

Phil

Anonymous said...

now this is good news.  Love, rose

Anonymous said...

That is good news on both counts. Have a great day.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Wow, all that heartache for nothing......i am glad you two are together now and i know it makes you happy.
Yes, i LOVE Poppy....she is my # 1 on TV.
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

I am really glad to hear about Diane.
Have a great time with your Uncle...
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I knew it couldn't have been anything that you would do.
You are too sweet.
Sorry you were put thru all the worry.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

At last!  A happy ending!!  I've been reading so many blog entries tonight with UNhappy stories.  :(

xo
Russ

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww i am so glad your friend is still in your life. Did I tell you I got the postcard, and I love it? TY so much. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
love,
cindy

Anonymous said...

aawww...I'm so glad to hear this! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Well, that is great. Glad things worked out well. Just too many things can make a person too busy for friends; think all of us are that way at times. Wishing you a wonderful day. Janie

Anonymous said...

So glad everything is ok with you and your friend Diane.  I'm sure it's a huge relief to know that she isn't mad at you and everything is back to normal.
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo, Lisa!  One thing I've learned as I've gotten older is never jump to conclusions.  Wait until you know for sure and then worry about stuff.  Great news!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that, Lisa! :)

Hugs
jackie