Friday, August 24, 2007

Tiring Friday

 Hi friends, I just got home from a long day of work and I am  totally exhausted and feeling mentally drained.It was a slow day so I tried to clean up around my register and put some new stock out.My store already has 2008 calenders and I saw some I like including my yearly traditional calender The 365 day page a day cat calender that  I buy every year besides the CSI wall calender too.When it was almost towards the end of my shift Anthony asked me if I could open tommorow instead of coming in mid-shift. I sighed , no way did I feel like getting up at 7:00 tommorow morning.I compromised with him and said "Would 10 :30 be ok?" I just ca'nt resist him sometimes, he was  very grateful to me for helping him out tommorow , I snagged 14 emails for him today too so he was bragging to Cyndie about me, lol.I hope tonight I just some rest for tommorow, my energy has been down this week  and I have'nt really felt well..I sure hope Direct TV will let me get a DVR instead of the HD reciever.I need to call them Monday and find out what the deal is.I hope you all have a good and relaxing weekend, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to get some rest....i cant believe next years calendars are already out in stores.....let me know if they have a LOST one or Clooney. Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Get some rest!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa hope you get some rest. I think I'm gonna make me a grilled cheese sandwich and sit down and watch a couple of CSIs myself since Ky just left.
Poor L.A is passed out she was so tired today. I was glad she passed on the nap to go with me and Ky to the doctor and library. We enjoyed having her around I don't see her anymore between work and school. It was cute Ky read L.A a book at the doctor office. He always entertains the crowd with his smarts. I get to sit there and say I'm the proud grandma. It was cute this little old lady in a wheelchair started talking to him and she liked his hair and crocs. He kept telling her thank you for saying all those nice things. She said he is too cute. Love manners.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Great graphic. Hope you get some rest. Hope you have a good weekend too. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

you are a good kid!  hope everything works out with the DVR,  The kids have one and I wish I had gotten one too.  love, rose

Anonymous said...

You had a busy day.  Have a good work day tomorrow and make sure you get your rest so you will feel ok.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sleep is healing!  Get lots of it, Sweetheart!

xxxoooo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Sounds like you kept yourself busy at work today.
Nothing wrong with scoring points with Anthony.
Soon you;ll be on vacation...just think!
Wishing you well on your return.
Have a good Sat.
Love you,
Donna

Anonymous said...

I hope you got some rest last night. Do you take vitamins? That might help. I dont and I should !
Have a good day at work today.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

You sound wore out. Get some rest! Emmi

Anonymous said...

You need to get some much needed rest. I hope you have a better day. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Rest up and enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Good luck with DirecTV, Lisa.. and I do hope you feel better soon!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

2008 calendars already.  Wow does time fly by.  I just realized that it was exactly four months to Christmas.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Ok listen up girlie, hot soak n tub, candles, soft music, comfy jammies, a good movie, hot tea then get your butt to bed. (((((((Hugs))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

you should go relax! I will have to go check out those cat calanders! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom