Hi friends, it's Thursday -woo-hoo !!!!!!!!!!! Also CSI night on CBS as well.I am going to put a different twist on the Thankful Thursday entry and list 5 things that have annoyed me this week and 5 things I am thankful for.Here goes, I'll do my annoyed list first.
1) My mom, we have been fighting for two days.
2) Another thing that has annoyed me this week has been good old Aol.I got so many alerts for blank entries this week, so once again thanks Aol for your wonderful service as always.
3) Another thing that has annoyed me this week is believe it or not - Anthony because he only put me down to work one day this week, WTH ???????
4) Another annoying thing this week , when I saw the cover for the 7'th Season of CSI with just Billy Petersen and Marg Helgenberger on the front, I love both Billy and Marg very much, but I think the whole 5 members deserved to be on the front, George Eads, Gary Dourdan and Jorja Fox are all of what makes CSI such an amazing show.
5) My 5 'th annoying thing this week is I have been feeling a little down and I have'nt had the momentum to update my CSI journal.I am just praying that when the new Season of CSI starts Jorja will be back for the whole Season 8 and if anyone gets replaced on there , it will be Sophia, the blond police detective who is rumored to star on a new show in the Fall.
Ok here are my 5 Thankful Thursdays
1) I am thankful Mr Red is gone for the month and I feel a little better now.
2) I am thankful that I will be going back to Vegas in a few weeks.I love it there and it's my favorite place in the world.
3) I am thankful Debbi will be moving back here in a week or two.I really need a friend to hang out with and talk to.My social life is pretty quiet and I have'nt had much luck making friends around here, not to mention I live among neighbors who are unfriendly and non -sociable.
4) I am thankful I was able to work out 3 times so far this week.I felt a lot better then I have been lately.
5) Most of all I am thankful for all of you, you all give me the strength to keep going and inspire me so much.I wish all of you lived closer to me.Thanks for all of your support and friendship.You all mean the world to me,I mean that, I Love You All Lisa XOXO