Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Tuesday

 Hi friends, thank you to Sugar for the cute graphic above.I worked today for a few hours.It was a very quiet day and I found it hard to stay awake.Anthony was'nt there today but he called and I answered the phone , it was funny I knew it was him before I answered the phone, sixth sense kicking in.I noticed that this man kept staring at me out in the food court today, he was making me nervous and I was glad when he walked off.I wo'nt be able to work out much this week because there was a notice tacked up saying that the fitness room here will be upgraded this week, oh well, I am off tommorow and Friday so I will just go for a walk by the water those two days.I will be working this Saturday which should be interesting, I have'nt worked a Saturday in 4 months.I must say the work environment is very pleasant now without Cheryl, that woman never did like me that much and many days that we worked together it was unconfortable.I hope that whoever Anthony hires to replace Cheryl is nice, I am not looking forward to my early morning meeting Thursday but since I have to work later that day I will make it through, hope you all have a great Wednesday tommorow, Can I ask you guys that have DVR players , how much does it cost around to have your cable company come and install one for you ???? I am getting nervous, it's almost a month before CSI comes back on, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pays to be careful of someone watching you, never know! grrr
Glad it's better for you now that Cheryl is gone.
I don't have a DVR so I'm no helo there, sorry.
Can hardly wait for CSI!!!!!!!! Let's have a CSI party that night! WOO HOO! ;)
Huggs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Just call your local cable co and ask about prices....99% of the time they have a special going on. My DVR is part of a bundle pkg along with phone and digital cable and broadband. I hope you have a good week at work.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry about not getting to work out. Walking is really good for a person. Glad that your work place is better. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

have a good hump day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to get some new equipment in that room.  Have a happy hump day and beware of lurking men staring at you in the mall!  

Phil

Anonymous said...

I don't have a DVR -- but that's just because I'm scared of technology.  It's a miracle I even own a scanner!  Enjoy your days off.

love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I don't think it should cost much if anything.  Depends upon your cable company I suppose.  Why don't you just go down and get one and install it yourself.  You will love a dvr, they are so great.  Have a nice Wednesday Lisa.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I think mine is just $7 extra with my cable service. Just call and ask your cable company and they'll tell you that's what I did. I installed it myself not hard. You just hook the cable to the box and then run a cord from the box to the tv. I did however have to take my box in three times because they couldn't fix it over the phone. Finally I got one that worked. I got mine for 6 months free and now I won't wanna give it up. I'm hooked between all the new shows starting. I told my daughter I'm so happy now I don't have to run home to watch something. I can record Grey's and CSI at the same time yippy. Maybe I'll get her hooked again. She was a fan in Season 1. Hope you enjoy your days off and the walk.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about DVR's.
Be careful with these strange guys in the mall!!! Hope you have a good day today!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I can't answer the DVR question for ya, sorry.  Have a good day at work.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that work has gotten better for you! I just love taking walks!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I don't have a DVR.. wish I did, though!  

Have a fantastic rest of the week, Lisa!

Hugs
jackie