Thursday, August 2, 2007

That's Ms Bikini to you

  Hi friends, Thanks to Missie for the beautiful tag above, hope you all had a good Thursday.I worked a long day today 9 - 5 .It was really slow in our store today too but Anthony was there to keep my awake with his beautiful gold eyes.When I was at my register I saw this lady walking by in the Food Court wearing a very skimpy black bikini which had her whole back exposed and  pretty much all  of her front and stomach were exposed.No freaking way , I thought, she had a black hat on too, I noticed two Mall Security 's eyeing her as she walked by and then they followed her, yup they had seen her too.Wow I ca'nt believe some people,I do not make this stuff up people, there are some real whack jobs who hang out at my store or in the mall, Ms Bikini looked like she had made a wrong turn before going to the beach, I was going to say to her if she came in my store "You look lost" being the little smart ass I am,Later me and one of the Mall Security were talking and he said that she had gotten thrown out of the mall for indecent exposure but she had come back again, wow,  anyhow that was my day.Tonight is CSI night, woo-hoo, that one on tonight Toe Tags is ok,  but I really like the CSI that is on next Thursday at 9:00 p.m. on CBS. called Fallen Idols, Grissom the cat was here tonight hungry so I poured him some wet food and some kibbles and put some fresh water down for him, I have'nt seen Catherine or Warrick around in 2 days, hope they are ok, tommorow is Friday-Yea !!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great one,  I am going to take my Uncle out this Saturday to Outback Steakhouse for his birthday, I Love You All Lisa XOXO

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good grief... bikini in the mall. lol Well at least you know they threw her out once. lol Hope you have a great weekend. Janie

Anonymous said...

I missed CSI tonight.  :-(  I'll be sure to catch the one next week, though.  So sorry the day was long at work.  Mine was a long one, too!
Hugs,
Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney

Anonymous said...

Wow...shopping in a bikini?  That is wild.
I didn't do too well with sale today, more trouble then it was worth.
Also too hot here, we hit 96.
All for now.
Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

LOL...some people are crazy...I would feel like a freak..ha...have a good week..and hope you are enjoying your new cat...good night..TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

All you Lisas must attract they crazy people at your work. Have fun Saturday with your uncle.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

She must be a Wacko!! That's so funny.
Have a great time on Saturday !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend. I just don't get some people on how they dress in public!

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! lol I wouldn't wear a bikini in a mall! Her head must be up in the clouds! :O)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

she was in the mall wearing a bikini? The nut, lol. I watched Toe Tags. I liked it. I'll be sure to watch the next one on thursday also. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine walking around the mall in a bikini! LOL  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

i know all about whackjobs.....too bad you didnt get video of that half naked woman. i LOVE Outback!
love you,lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed the security even let her in the mall.  In Pa, you have to have shirt and shoes and pants on or you can't enter any establishment at all.  What a whacko!  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Yum!  Outback Steakhouse!  Great food!  Hope you and your Uncle have a good time!
You and LJ can really tell some good stories about the kinds of people you come into contact with!  I love it!

Hugs
jackie